Botched by DR. OH Regen! 6 Month update + pics

Enlighten99

Apr 8, 2020
Hi all,
It’s been 6 months since my surgery and I have not gotten any better
I have a concave mouth, backward and small chin, severe obstructive sleep apnea, choking episodes, severely narrow airway, severe depression and anxiety.
I had my veneers replaced
I require a cpap machine which has been difficult to adjust to. I tried a nasal pillow mask but it was even worse and felt like a suction on my nostrils and in the morning they were swollen.
All this is due to Dr. Oh’s careless work
He has ignored me now for 2 months.
He won’t produce My consent or my operative reports
I message them daily on WhatsApp and Suyen ignores me. I also write on their website to have them reply to me but they answer everyone else’s questions but for mine it keeps saying waiting and I have written a dozen on There.
I can’t believe there are these types of careless heartless doctors who don’t even talk to you after the surgery and leave you botched
Also every time I eat there’s food stuck in my
Mouth and I have to go throughly rinse my Mouth or else I’ll get cavities
Please look at my photos this is not normal
My mouth is so sucked inward. Of course it is my airway has been compromised
My jawline is not even visible because he illegally sawed it all off without my consent and it is swollen or sagging who knows but i can feel the lymph nodes there
My jaw is stiff daily and I have to keep stretching it or it will keep forming scar tissue I can’t open it past 35 mm which is not normal
He wouldn’t let me start exercises until 3.5 months later which is totally late and my jaw therapist said that was reckless
I have a psychiatrist, therapist , jaw therapist , pulmonologist , oral and maxillofacial surgeon and dentist that I have had to seen as a result of this!
I am seriously depressed and have crying spells

I really need My revision surgery to make me normal again
I need him to refund me for all the damages he’s done to me
he’s taken My life
I won’t stop speaking out about him

STAY AWAY FROM DR. OH FROM REGEN

again he’s not an oral and maxillofacial surgeon
He has a suspension of qualification from plastic surgery of South Korea

Attachments

• FE785F75-D360-406A-9870-0D6834C7652C.jpeg
    FE785F75-D360-406A-9870-0D6834C7652C.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 35E62B39-B981-4986-A21B-43BDD5FA29A6.jpeg
    35E62B39-B981-4986-A21B-43BDD5FA29A6.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 96
  • D8DFCCFE-E224-4A38-8D77-C3CA27F845A4.jpeg
    D8DFCCFE-E224-4A38-8D77-C3CA27F845A4.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 93
  • D5A216B6-9538-4320-BE2E-462F5A45D214.jpeg
    D5A216B6-9538-4320-BE2E-462F5A45D214.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 8BAC678B-F512-4899-AA88-6C375403D9D8.jpeg
    8BAC678B-F512-4899-AA88-6C375403D9D8.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 16BCCE41-AD4D-469E-A940-84F8617BB4B2.jpeg
    16BCCE41-AD4D-469E-A940-84F8617BB4B2.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 119
Hi yes his qualification is suspended

I’m not sure how he is still operating

It is on the website the Korean Association of plastic surgeons http://www.prskorea.co.kr/English/mobile/ where they advise us to check if the plastic surgeons you are interested in going to are certified And should have all the certificates at their door of the clinic

I searched both Dr Oh and his colleague at Regen Dr Lee

Dr. Oh Myung June is in the province Seocho-gu Of Seoul where it shows his full name and has no list of a clinic or address and says in red suspension of qualification

I didn’t know to check that website before but everyone should check it for the surgeon they are considering

If I knew I wouldn’t have gone there at all

have you checked the doctor you’ve been to?

Dr. Oh license is suspended right? How is he still operating?!

@Enlighten99 message @chanelsaint for advice as she has successfully received some refund from her botched surgery at April31 clinic in korea. Her thread also gives advice on which agency she contacted in Korea.

It looks like your lower jaw has been over resected and your lower face may now need a facelift. I am truly sorry for what you have gone through and are going through daily. You may need a lower jaw or chin implant and a lower facelift to tighten up the loose jawline. The additional cost of corrective surgery deepens the wounds you have experienced but be strong. Your face can be fixed and you are very good and courageous to post with photos to warn others.

Last edited:
Reactions: chanelsaint
Hi yes his qualification is suspended

I’m not sure how he is still operating

It is on the website the Korean Association of plastic surgeons http://www.prskorea.co.kr/English/mobile/ where they advise us to check if the plastic surgeons you are interested in going to are certified And should have all the certificates at their door of the clinic

I searched both Dr Oh and his colleague at Regen Dr Lee

Dr. Oh Myung June is in the province Seocho-gu Of Seoul where it shows his full name and has no list of a clinic or address and says in red suspension of qualification

I didn’t know to check that website before but everyone should check it for the surgeon they are considering

If I knew I wouldn’t have gone there at all

have you checked the doctor you’ve been to?

Damn. Someone needs to report him again. I can't believe he's still operating while suspended. Hopefully he'll get his licesne revoked! These koreans surgeons are sadistic.