Boston Chanel

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
I was at the Boston Chanel boutique this week. They had a huge number of bags! Maybe all of these price increases are effecting sales?

Here's what I remember:

shagreen flap - OMG this is stunning!!!!
croc flap - NM in Boston also had this - black GHW - large size - didn't ask
red and black python flap
small python cerf in begie
large python cerf in black
large tweedy tote in grey and black - grey is VERY light
petals flap - lambshin and patent
petals patent tote
petals short jacket
brown shiny caviar jumbo
m/l red caviar 10A
ivory flap in 2 sizes - m/l and jumbo or maxi
there were a lot of classic flaps
many cocoon bags
the china doll necklace that has several dolls and pearls - VERY pretty

ask for Mahasti or Rose...both are very nice 617-859-0055

Sorry I didn't take any spy pics.....

Yay! I'm in Boston for a week with very little to do (medical reasons) and this will happily occupy me for a little while! I passed by Chanel flagship in Soho (in NYC, my hometown) but there were so many tourists that I didn't even wanna go in. I'm hoping that this store will be calmer.

Thanks for the post!

I've been in this boutique many times and it is usually calm....but not empty.

Yes, these were on display. I didn't even ask about what's in the back....expect for the brown tweedy tote...which they didn't order. Not sure what they grabbed or what the stock will be like....

Too bad if they got the shagreen bag....it was truly stunning! All of the exotic pieces were right next to the door....

Last edited:
:nuts:I just had a horrible thought..............could our posting that a store has a lot of bags etc, etc., invite the wrong readers............yeeez I hope not, but it is the internet after all...........

OMG - that was this store? I had no idea! There were still lots of bags on display when I went a couple days ago. So hard to believe that someone (some people?) walked out w/ 45 bags in broad daylight.

:nuts:I just had a horrible thought..............could our posting that a store has a lot of bags etc, etc., invite the wrong readers............yeeez I hope not, but it is the internet after all...........

I thought the same thing, but people post spy pics all the time...

Hey ladies,

I just went into the Boston Chanel boutique for the first time today and was informed the Cruise trunk show is coming in less than a month on November 3rd :yahoo:I don't know anyone at the boutique yet or any other Chanel lovers in the area, so is anyone planning on attending? I'd love to check out the new goodies with fellow tPFer's and meet the SA's you ladies like.

Let me know if you are planning on checking it out!

Sidenote to savvy Boston locals: I was informed at Neiman Marcus at Copley that they aren't getting the Cruise Trunk show at their location, so I am happy it will be at the Chanel boutique. The SA's at Chanel NM Copley were completely clueless also, they didn't realize there was something coming between Fall and Spring/Summer... is the Natick location any better?

I have had really BAD luck with Copley chanel SA's. They are clueless and RUDE!
I have never even stepped foot in the Boston boutique and it is only 45 minutes away.... maybe it is about time I do:graucho:

^^ohhh i may try to stop by--do you know what time it is on November 3rd and is it just that one day (i know some CC trunkshows are 2 days) :smile:

i was told to come on November 3rd! I am not sure if they will have the items after that, I've never been to a boutique trunk show before (just NM ones in the past) so I don't know if they typically keep the items for longer than the main day. The SA was getting a bit uncomfortable when I started asking about what colors would be coming (I guess she was taken aback that I already knew about the new colors), so I didn't pry for more info.

I'm sure you could call, will you be in the Boston area?!

I will definitely be there. I'll tentatively plan to attend in the mid afternoon.