Boston bag do u have it?

1. [​IMG]

Does anyone have this bag? I'm thinking of getting it but I wanted to know is it easy to get into say if the phone is ringing? I can never get to my phone is always in the corner of the bag where my hand didn't go.:evil:

2. I have this bag and I LOVE IT!!!! I just carried for the first time over vacation. IT is a GREAT bag.. It carries loads and its so good looking! There is a pocket on the inside for the phone. AND it opens easy...just a great bag.

3. I think it is super cute!! I hope you get it!!

4. Thanks. I want the dark blue one! I thought I wanted the chocolate one but I saw the dark blue and fell in love. Ok now it's time to work my magic on my honey. I just ordered a Chloe Kerala Friday. (which he doen't know about) Waiting for that. Hey Mothers Day is coming up that's what I"ll tell the old man so I can get. :lol:

5. Sunshine, if you want to - would you post a picture of you holding the bag? I'm really debating buying one but I'd like to see how it looks on someone. If not, that's totally fine. :smile:

6. I will take one tomorrow for you..I look SCARY right now! Im all cozy in bed!!

7. Haha, oooh stay comfy... I'm in my sweats all cozied up too :smile: Thanks so much - I look forward to the picture!

8. sunshine: umm the authentic ones dont have a cell phone pocket......am I wrong??

9. IT is not a cellphone pocket...just a pocket that I use to put my cell phone in. I have never seen a fake one ...

LVpics 022.jpg
  10. Sunshine,
    I'm afraid I've seen a TON of fake ones on eBay, FYI. I have an authentic black velvet horsebit with red/green center trim from F/W 05 that I love. It's a great bag.

11. I think it's totally cute, you should get it. I got my Boston (shoulder bag) from bluefly. They used to have quite a few of the Boston bags in black and beige a couple of months ago. With the 10/15% discount and whatever rebate site you use, it will be a great deal!

12. I wish I could find one on Blue fly that would be a good deal too.

13. I wish I got that black Boston shoulder bag from Bluefly! I had no idea that they had Gucci.

14. honu - I saw that exact same bag on Bluefly late yesterday afternoon, 745pm PST. Did you get it??? I was debating between the black and beige, I went with the beige because I have too many dark colored purses. The black one is very cute and there is a sharp contrast between the black and the red/green strip.

15. I think the black one is gorgeous as well....did you get one???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice