Borough bags at outlets

A few boroughs were sent to the outlets by mistake, instead of being sent to jax, and trust me some people were in a lot of trouble over that. The boroughs are not going to outlets and corporate has made sure of that. If you cant use PCE on a bag, its certainly not going to end up at a factory store. Not to mention there were literally only about 3 that were sent to factory stores by mistake so its a little suspicious that people keep claiming that they are finding boroughs at outlets....
So you are saying Borough's will be unlike Phoebe's as PCE was not allowed on them in the beginning. There are also department stores like Dillard's and Macy's offering discounts on Boroughs.......Dillard's had DEEP discounts.

Last edited:
A few boroughs were sent to the outlets by mistake, instead of being sent to jax, and trust me some people were in a lot of trouble over that. The boroughs are not going to outlets and corporate has made sure of that. If you cant use PCE on a bag, its certainly not going to end up at a factory store. Not to mention there were literally only about 3 that were sent to factory stores by mistake so its a little suspicious that people keep claiming that they are finding boroughs at outlets....

How do you know that only three were sent to the outlets? So people who say they got boroughs at outlets are liars? I find this offensive since I got my medium alpine moss from a outlet that got two separate batches of Boroughs. I'm personally aware of at least 5 outlets that had them. There were even some for sale on eBay that had the outlet bullet on the creed.

So you are saying Borough's will be unlike Phoebe's as PCE was not allowed on them in the beginning. There are also department stores like Dillard's and Macy's offering discounts on Boroughs.......Dillard's had DEEP discounts.

Indeed, when dillards decide to move the deleted bags out they want them GONE,

How do you know that only three were sent to the outlets? So people who say they got boroughs at outlets are liars? I find this offensive since I got my medium alpine moss from a outlet that got two separate batches of Boroughs. I'm personally aware of at least 5 outlets that had them. There were even some for sale on eBay that had the outlet bullet on the creed.

Coach do a great job of making SA's believe this time will be different, but we know the truth.

Err... okay... Anyway welcome to tPF. Stick around coz you'd be amazed to learn how Coach actually operates.

Indeed!

Trust me there were way more than three sent. A friend each got one another friend got two. B is not more special than any other Coach. They will go. In time.

Oh. I forget u got two from outlet! So right there , that is over three

Not sure how long you have worked for coach but those of us that have been into coach for a long time have learned never to say never. I'm sure the intention is to never send them to the outlet, but if any remain in storage after a period of time (who knows how long is long enough) they will be liquidated. Coach won't sit on them forever.
Amen. If they dont sell they not going to trash thm. It will be another bag tht folk go cray over thn B will b history. Just like the rest. She not special

Sorry dear, I have to inform you that you are Sadly mistaken. They did the same thing with Phoebe and people swore up and down they wouldn't end up at the Outlet or FOS for a discount but they did as much as 75% off. The limited edition Anna Sui bags on FOS and at the outlet up to 70%. I'm talking Limited Edition numbered bags at a ridiculous discount. I don't know if they allowed PCE or not when they first came out but they still ended up at the Outlets, so I'll don't believe that it was a 'mistake'. It's just called standard operating procedure when it comes to Coach-double-triple-quadruple dip and squeeze out every penny because at the end of the day, it's all about making money.

Sorry dear, I have to inform you that you are Sadly mistaken. They did the same thing with Phoebe and people swore up and down they wouldn't end up at the Outlet or FOS for a discount but they did as much as 75% off. The limited edition Anna Sui bags on FOS and at the outlet up to 70%. I'm talking Limited Edition numbered bags at a ridiculous discount. I don't know if they allowed PCE or not when they first came out but they still ended up at the Outlets, so I'll don't believe that it was a 'mistake'. It's just called standard operating procedure when it comes to Coach-double-triple-quadruple dip and squeeze out every penny because at the end of the day, it's all about making money.

Preach- u know they great for double dipping..Coach will make a $:lol:

I say never, because its still in demand and very popular and its almost sold out, once coach sells out of it, its done. They're not going to make any more of it.

Sorry but we've heard that one before, using left over materials or extra inventory and selling at the Outlet and FOS. The only difference is the Coach emblem - different font instead of a horse and carriage for example, they just slap a different creed on it, we still haven't figured out how they do that. Since you know so much, care to enlighten us? How do they slap a different creed on the Outlet bag that is exactly the same as the Boutique bag? The only difference is the 'F' in the creed. I have a brown/chestnut Alexandra like that.