Borough bag black pebbled!!!

pinksky777

Sofa King Banned
Jun 11, 2013
So this whole Coach thing is new to me mostly because I am obsessed with Balenciaga bags and usually never stray.... Until now! Love this simple, sleek bag! For $700 I love the quality and yet I don't feel I have to baby it because it's not a 2 or 3 thousand dollar bag lol ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393784501.106281.jpg p.s. Sorry for the wrapping still on, I just for it yesterday and didn't have the time yet to use her)

So this whole Coach thing is new to me mostly because I am obsessed with Balenciaga bags and usually never stray.... Until now! Love this simple, sleek bag! For $700 I love the quality and yet I don't feel I have to baby it because it's not a 2 or 3 thousand dollar bag lol View attachment 2526935 p.s. Sorry for the wrapping still on, I just for it yesterday and didn't have the time yet to use her)
She's pretty! Congrats!

Thank you! I'll try to post modeling pics tomorrow :smile: I can't help bit wonder though how people feel about this bag yet?.. I know it's gotten mixed reviews and all, and like I said before, I never was a coach fan, but it's still considered a luxury bag isn't it? Hmm maybe I'm just not used to it yet

Thank you! I'll try to post modeling pics tomorrow :smile: I can't help bit wonder though how people feel about this bag yet?.. I know it's gotten mixed reviews and all, and like I said before, I never was a coach fan, but it's still considered a luxury bag isn't it? Hmm maybe I'm just not used to it yet

This confuses me. Did you buy it because it might be considered "luxury" and you want other people to see you with a luxury bag? Or did you buy it because you love it?

This confuses me. Did you buy it because it might be considered "luxury" and you want other people to see you with a luxury bag? Or did you buy it because you love it?

Well I bought it initially because I saw a picture somewhere of Lea Michele wearing it (but it the large size) and I thought it was another brand because it looked so beautiful and simple! Where I'm from, like most places, coach has gotten a bad rep over the years mostly because their marketing stunk and other reasons etc.. When I found out the bag's designer was coach I was really shocked! I guess I'm just curious as to who is buying this bag, people who mostly stick to coach bags for years, or people who have bought other brands?..