borntoshop's reveal thread!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I couldn't think of anything clever for the title. I'm getting ready to do an instant reveal of SEVERAL items I have purchased the past month and a half. I was gonna wait 'til everything came in, but then I realized that was never gonna happen. :lolots:

So anyone around to see the reason why I'm bag banned and almost accessory banned?

2. P.S. I have a ton of accessories and three bags to reveal.

3. woooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I know some of these items...!

4. First off, a couple of grammercy op-art wristlets...got them at Dillard's with the 30% then 20% off sale they had....

[​IMG]

5. A couple of madison wristlets: the purple one I got at Dillard's, the gray one was an ebay find

[​IMG]

6. The legacy coaster set that was recently at the outlet...I couldn't resist...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. pom pom fob (scored it from an AWESOME tpfer...can't stop playing with it...haha), amanda wristlets in green and purple, legacy wristlet, amanda cosmetic case (bonz find), amanda mini's in gray (the only item in the reveal I've had for awhile) and purple. All was scored on the 'bay except the cosmetic case and gray mini.

[​IMG]

8. jeweled wristlets!! I have all but the silver (hoping to find it at the outlet on Sunday---Coach Outlet on Valentine's...thank you SO!) All were bought at Dillard's (can't you tell there is no Coach store in Wilmington?)

[​IMG]

9. The jeweled mini's!!

[​IMG]

10. The jeweled medium wallets!

[​IMG]

11. Group shot of all my jeweled babies!

[​IMG]

12. WOW! Your jeweled collection is awesome! Congrats!

13. now onto my three bags....:tender:

14. Wow....:drool::drool:

15. Gray Patent Peyton!! (from a lovely tpfer)

[​IMG]