Bornfree's RED addiciton: A Collection Thread - The Full Monty

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Bornfree - What lovely and diverse collection...so classic and carefree! Some of your CLs are the first of their kind that I've seen, like the nooka and serruriere. I :heart: the python biancas, eel lady claudes, ginos, maggies, and rocailles. Thank you so much for sharing!!

2. Born, you have such a "classic" (as in ladylike/Audrey Hepburn-esque) collection! I love the way you took your photos, too.

My favorites are the nude Jaws and Aubergine Rolandos--gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! :biggrin:

3. BattyBugs, nillacobain, erinmiyu, rdgldy, xiaoxiao, Alice1979, kett, ilovetoshop, rock_girl, peppamint - thank you ladies... and TPF is definitely the only place that can understand the CL obession! :yahoo:
    Theren - I have been searching the B/W Greissimo for a while and was really glad when it finally pop up on eBay
    lizziecat - If i really have to choose, my fav will have to be the python Bianca and Eel LC
    mkl_collection - thanks for dropping by dear
    Dukeprincess - thank you... was lucky to find these during The Outnet sales

4. Wow, wow, wow.... such a lovely collection. The Cosmo Bianca's are extraordinary!

5. congratulations bornfree, on a FANTASTIC collection!!! it's hard to pick a favorite because there are so many gorgeous pairs! wear them all well!

6. 120 Nude Clou Noeud Spike Peep Toe........ what? I didn't know these existed...

7. :faint::faint::faint:

*thud*

8. 44 in 4 months? Girl, I WISH I HAD YOUR CLOSET. :biggrin:
    The Cosmo Biancas and the Eel Lady Claudes had me falling out of my chair, they're so beyond gorgeous. WOW. :p

9. Such diversity of shape, color, and material. I am honored to have seen this collection. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing.

10. Love the nookas and the blue jean simples!

11. Woww!!! You have such a gorgeous collection!!!
    Love them all!!

12. Lovely collection of CLs!!! :yes: Congrats!

13. WOW! I seriously cannot pick a favorite! I'm so glad to see another person with Nookas... I think they are so underrated!

14. Stunning, this is simply heaven! :cloud9:

15. Great collection. thank you for sharing, and thank you for your great blog.