Born of Boredom or Really Just Bored with Black

Should I get more color at the expense of a basic black bbag???

• Keep the 05 Black Work

• Keep the 05 Black City

• Keep them both and Wait for SS08

Results are only viewable after voting.
tooshie & mally, this would be the first bbag I have ever parted with. If I could, I would keep them all, but funds are not unlimited. And my craving for a Magenta, Green apple, Pewter, Electric Blue, etc is growing stronger by the minute :sweatdrop:

V, I'll give you a shout as soon as the mini coin arrive: let's keep our fingers crossed it's what it's supposed to be!! :supacool:

does it play in that I also have two other works: Grenat and White???
but only one other city?

but then I go to work more often than I go *out*

sigh

(yes, I am always this indecisive!! you should see me trying to decide what to have for dinner :nogood:)

That's a hard choice! I'll change one of the black maybe the work as you have two others if this is the only way so that you can have a bright colour Bbag (The green apple!)
Anyway... Good luck ;)

Definitely keep them both and wait for SS08. I honestly think that every B-bag collector NEEDS a black city AND a black work. They are so versatile, and hip and edgy, too! I have a black city and black work and use them a lot more than my 6 other (colored) b-bags. Wait on letting one of them go until you really NEED to.

HMWE-it was so difficult for me to sell my first Bbag (04' Pistacio) so I know how ya' feel! But it funded my Vert D'Eau (which I LOVE!!!) Think of how exciting it would be to get your hot lil' hands on an Apple Green, or Pewter.. or Electric Blue or......you get what I mean...

I think I remember you. You're the member with the adorable collection. Perhaps it was you that posted the beautiful black, white, red combo.

Anyhow, I understand your dilemma. It does seem that your collection is a bit conservative. If you really need the funds to venture out into other colors, I would keep one of the blacks and sell one. Then buy something bold, but something you'll definitely wear and not leave in your closet!

Between the work and the city, sell the one that you use less.

Both of your black bbags look soooo awesome- that leather is amazing. Is it a possibility to part with one of your other works or with your other city????
I know how it is when you want something yesterday, but the 08 isnt even out yet and I would think that some of your other choices like the apple green might be a little harder to get your hands on so it might not be immediate gratification even if you sell.
I am sure you are bummed that the LE Magenta isn't coming on time, but maybe with the magneta shoulder coming your way soon that will tide you over until the 08 comes out.
I know it isn't easy, but I'm trying to wait for S/S 08 and go out on the edge with a new color, or two:graucho:!!!!!
Good Luck with your decision!!!!!

That's me! :P Thank you!!

IMG_4637.jpg

I think I remember you. You're the member with the adorable collection. Perhaps it was you that posted the beautiful black, white, red combo.

Anyhow, I understand your dilemma. It does seem that your collection is a bit conservative. If you really need the funds to venture out into other colors, I would keep one of the blacks and sell one. Then buy something bold, but something you'll definitely wear and not leave in your closet!

Between the work and the city, sell the one that you use less.

Tammy, Malley, I used to sell bags to fund new ones all the time and then I fell madly in love with Balenciaga :heart: and I can't even decide between two incredibly similar *black* bags :noggin:

Kristy, Peppermint, Nanaz, I know I really want to keep them both but it seems almost like I am short changing myself from Bal's best colors :shrugs:

Hi "D"!!! oh.... decisions... I for one would never be able to justify too such "similar" bags (even though they are different in their own way!)... since you say you're more emotionally attached to the city... I say keep the city... even though you use the work more and the leather on both is TDF!... you have two other cities already... I think the city you will regret later if you sell... and a black city is soooooooo essential in any Bbag collection! its very versatile too... although I do love the work... I could never justify getting both... unless i had unlimited funds of course!

but since you're craving for so many others... I think you should let the work go... you can always find another later... like maybe with GH as someones already suggested... for diversity... you can use the other works for work cant you?

good luck!