• blackbals.JPG
    blackbals.JPG
    444.8 KB · Views: 373
Too many..
3 cities with different hardware
1 flat handle clutch
1 hip

My black m/u clutch in the pic.

Yes! I love you... You are my kind of girl. HW makes a black bag a different black bag. That is a beautiful pic... :drool:

Black is so classic I think you can never go wrong.

Too many..
1 flat handle clutch
1 hip

Can you please tell me what type of leather and what year your black city with mini silver giant hardware is? It looks smoother than the other "shiny" city bags in your photo. I'm looking for a smoother, thicker leather in the city. Thank you!

Too many..
1 flat handle clutch
1 hip

BPC, that's a beautiful collection! :love: Interesting to see how there's a great variation among black Bals. Would love to know the years each one is from, just to see the characteristics of the leather from each season.

Yes! I love you... You are my kind of girl. HW makes a black bag a different black bag. That is a beautiful pic... :drool:

Black is so classic I think you can never go wrong.

Hey Tara!! Thank you.

I completely agree about the HW making them all different.
And yes, black is a classic.
Even with clothes, how many different versions of black pants do most of us own? I know I have quite a few... So what's wrong with doing the same with bags.. :biggrin:

Can you please tell me what type of leather and what year your black city with mini silver giant hardware is? It looks smoother than the other "shiny" city bags in your photo. I'm looking for a smoother, thicker leather in the city. Thank you!

It's a 1 (S/S) 2013 Black Metallic LE bag. But it's not really metallic. More of a pearly sheen.
Agneau leather but smooth, no distressing.

The second pic shows how "metallic" it is.

Attachments

• bph4.JPG
    bph4.JPG
    593.8 KB · Views: 323
  • bph3.JPG
    bph3.JPG
    545.3 KB · Views: 310
BPC, that's a beautiful collection! :love: Interesting to see how there's a great variation among black Bals. Would love to know the years each one is from, just to see the characteristics of the leather from each season.

Thank you.

The HIP is 2013. Don't know which season since Neiman Marcus never gave me the cards
Black rh city is F/W 2013
Metallic is S/S 2013 Limited Edition. This bag is smooth, no distressing.
Giant Silver HW is 2011. Don't know the season because Balenciaga never sent me the cards!!
The Flat handle Clutch is F/W 2012 and so is my M/U clutch,

Based on my own experience with my 2012 bags and the ones I saw, the blacks from this year are not jet black.

If I were looking for a pre-loved black bag, I wouldn't purchase this year.

Too many..
1 flat handle clutch
1 hip

OH BPC! I want your black collection:graucho: you are a girl after my own heart! I can't believe I still don't own one black B bag. And, trust me I have been looking....do you have a favorite out of the cities?