Boring black?

Greengoddess8

Oct 2, 2013
Ban Island, USA
Hey Tara!! Thank you.

I completely agree about the HW making them all different.
And yes, black is a classic.
Even with clothes, how many different versions of black pants do most of us own? I know I have quite a few... So what's wrong with doing the same with bags.. :biggrin:
Amen BPC! You can never have too many different variations on black anything:yahoo::loveeyes:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
it is a stunning collection! congrats!
Thank you :smile:

OH BPC! I want your black collection:graucho: you are a girl after my own heart! I can't believe I still don't own one black B bag. And, trust me I have been looking....do you have a favorite out of the cities?
Thanks, GG :smile:
My metallic LE but I baby that bag.
It's the closest I'll ever get to owning an older Chevre Black in PH.

Amen BPC! You can never have too many different variations on black anything:yahoo::loveeyes:
exactly!!

Jan 3, 2013
I have three black Bals now, a Work and 2 Day bags with different hardware. I used to have a few more, but sold them because of the leather or the hardware. I love Black Bals.

Tralynn

Apr 30, 2014
Thanks for all of your posts. Everyone has inspired me to purchase my first black rh 2014 city. I just ordered it via internet!!!!!!