Bored with hair, any advice?

arymay

Feb 19, 2009
Hey girls, I'm starting to get bored with my hair right now. Any suggestions on color or cut would be great!
My natural hair color is dirty blonde and my current hair length is a a bit longer than in the picture.

picture.php

Thanks. :]

I'd love to see some long, side swept bangs with some cool highlights! Also, if you want to keep the longer hair around the face, a few shorter layers to make it 'frame' your face would be nice!

Make sure to take pictures!

Jen

You have a lovely face, I want to see you frame it some more! Bangs are a great suggestion, so I second that. As for colour, you could really go darker or lighter, whichever is your preference, because you have a look that's really versatile. I wouldn't go too short, however. But I don't know, I've always just preferred the longer hair look.

I think you should try some loose curls. Seems like a lot of us agree on the bangs, try some uneven ones (by which I mean angled) at about your cheek in length. I'd personally leave the color as is. I think it looks cool!

I know you are a natural blonde, but usually a dramatic deep to dark chocolate brow will make your lovely blue eyes POP! Maybe a good suggestion going into the fall/winter season?

i would def do some bangs!!! try wearing them all down, if you dont like it you can swipe them to the side. i do every fall! lol to change it up..when im bored with my hair, i stay away from cutting, cause i know its just cause im bored with it. so when this happens i just color it. coloring is fun! maybe a darker color underneath and some lowlites?

I would just add hair accessories, then you don't have to change anything. Headbands would be cute, or a barrette on the side, or you could do a half-up do with a claw clip or wear a ponytail. You're less likely to get bored if you wear you hair different ways each day.