Bored: I'll match a lipstick to any bbag that could be worn as a lipstick bring it on

30158-chaussurewhores-bal-pals-go-to-lunch-9d3bre2.jpg

esile, here you go ! turq 05 at your request!:cool:
winona, go to town with whatever product you want to match !:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: !

chaussurewhore said:
esile, here you go ! turq 05 at your request!:cool:
winona, go to town with whatever product you want to match !:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: !

Ha ha ha .... chauss .... your pictures are still the nicest and cheerfulst - - - and this bag is soooooooooo GORGEOUS :biggrin::lol::love:

AH!! Fiat I just read the Magenta thing and I've already taken and resized my last photo.:cry:
I can tell you that the lipstick that would match is called "Girl About Town" and the lipgloss would be "Pink Poodle".

Chaussure, Esile, Firstclass! (ENLARGE THE PHOTO FOR MAKEUPY GOODNESS!!!!)

Turq- The eyeliner is called "Out to Sea"
Apple Green- The eye/lip (!) gloss is caled Kelly green and the Glitter eyeliner (!) is called "Divine Lime"
Lilac- The most PERFECT match is a creme lipstick (means LOTS of pigment not sheer at all) is called "Scanty"

Shop is closed.
I'm now busy with real life again.
Fun though!!!
Now, I only wish that instead of all of this makeup I had those bags :lol:

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 53
AH!! Fiat I just read the Magenta thing and I've already taken and resized my last photo.:cry:
I can tell you that the lipstick that would match is called "Girl About Town" and the lipgloss would be "Pink Poodle".

Thanks! I love any lip colors with a magenta hue, so I will look at those! :smile:

OMG this is an awesome thread :lol::roflmfao::love: You just made my day winona (and trust me it's hard to make my day today when I'm stuck at work all day on a sunday after a looooong work week) :graucho: