Borders Survey ~ Complete and Receive 30% Off Any One Item

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't think this survey is restricted to just one individual ...hopefully not!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=top background=http://f.chtah.com/i/9/276579820/email012908_08.jpg>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Take our survey and receive 30% off any one item with a purchase of $10 or more.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Valued Customer,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are always looking for ways to better serve our customers, and your opinions are very valuable to us! We greatly appreciate your time in taking our survey, which should take about one minute. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please be assured that your responses are kept confidential.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Note: This email is not a coupon. Some exclusions apply.)[/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    http://www.e-rewards.com/eri/survey/bordersaugust.jsp?FT=DP52VNV3FBD4&ID=

2. Thanks so much for posting!

3. Thank you!!

4. :tup::tup:

5. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left><FORM name=myForm action=bordersaugust.jsp method=get><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=3>There has been an error beginning the survey. Please click from your email again. :sad:

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=3><!-- PAGE FOOTER START -->

</TD><TD width=20> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR height=3><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=3>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD bgColor=#990000 colSpan=3>
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]©2008 e-Rewards, Inc. All rights reserved.[/FONT]​
    </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=3>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- PAGE FOOTER END --></FORM>

6. I'm so sorry, but I deleted it this morning. I had soooo many emails in my inbox that I had to! Perhaps someone else saved the link and wouldn't mind posting it again.

7. That's ok, thanks!!