Bordeaux

I bought a brand new bordeaux first from BalNY years ago. It was my first bbag. At the time, I thought the size was too small and hence sold it on ebay at a huge discount.

Now the first is my FAVORITE style, and I regret having sold my bordeaux first every time I visit this site.

Ahhhhhhhhh:hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

OMG!!!!!!!! That first is LOVELY. I'm not too into firsts, but yours is BEAUTIFUL! And it looks fab on you as well! How tall are you? I am 5'3" so maybe a first won't look so small on me ;) I've never seen one IRL

thanks cherika! I'm 5'3 as well. :yes: There's no way the first will look too small on you!! It's one of my fave styles. Like shamrock said, you can't throw everything in there. You have to be selective about what you carry, and place everything in the bag, vs. throwing everything in. But it's really light and easy to carry. Love it! :love:

If your SA can find 04 and 05 bbags, RUN don't walk over there and buy all that you can! :heart:

I totally agree with this statement!!! :yes:

sunny07, Your Bordeaux is sooo gorgeously broken it!!! :drool: I wonder when any of my bags would ever be so broken in.

shamrock0421, Gorgeous Twiggy & that cutie pie behind is sooooo handsome!!! :love:

I was also wondering can NM order any color because my SA was looking on the computer today and there were older colors from like 04

chunkymunky85 - It would be really awesome if they do still have older bags in stock that they could locate for you (let us know if they do!) but I had a newer SA at Saks get my hopes up about this before, too. She started telling me all of the colors that they had in stock at various Saks across the country, which included many 05's like Bordeaux and Magenta and I was like :nuts:!!! But it turned out that because she was new she didn't understand that all of the colors they have ever carried stay in the system - but they were not actually still in stock at any store. Good luck, though - let us know how it turns out!!

Here is my 05 Bordeaux First
DSC02722.jpg

Yes, this pic is pretty dark......here she is outside next to 05 RT
DSC02727.jpg

Oh, and Demi.....they don't have these bags in any stores anymore. They are from 05 so your best bet is a consignor or Evilbay ;)