Bordeaux vs. Crimson

StillPooh

Bag Lady
Oct 26, 2013
Looking at the florentine satchel in these two colors. Problem is, on dooney.com they look identical! Does anybody have bags in those colors that can describe them better to me? Or possibly someone owns bags in both colors and could post a comparison pic?

I have a bordeaux florentine. I have never compared it side by side with the crimson, but I have seen the crimson both IRL and presented on the Q and it is extremely similar to the bordeaux. The crimson may be slightly lighter but not by much at all.

I have a bordeaux florentine. I have never compared it side by side with the crimson, but I have seen the crimson both IRL and presented on the Q and it is extremely similar to the bordeaux. The crimson may be slightly lighter but not by much at all.
Good to know, since I think the full-sized satchel is too big for me, and that is the only one Dooney.com offers in Bordeaux!

I saw a crimson Clayton satchel in Macys today. I didn't have my bordeaux with me to compare in the same lighting, but here's the crimson Clayton in store and my bordeaux satchel in natural lighting. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383683420.043034.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383683442.670398.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383683463.302729.jpg