*Bordeaux reveal + rAiNbOw of medallion colors*

E*l*l*E

O.G.
Dec 1, 2008
I did not even know that the medallion tote came in this color which I absolutely LOVE therefore I could not resist! :love: I have been wanting something in bordeaux just didn't know what :thinking: Thanks so much to Michele and Burberryprncess for your help. :yahoo::woohoo:

chanel burgundy medallion tote 1.JPG

With this in mind, I was hoping to get other medallion tote owners and admirers to share pics of medallion tote in different colors i.e. pink, purple, red, etc. since I am really curious what other colors it came in. I did a search and did not find a thread showcasing all the different medallion tote colors.

This gorgeous patent lilac medallion tote from Yoogi's closet sparked my interest and curiosity of the array of medallion tote colors that I was not aware of.

http://www.yoogiscloset.com/chanel-lavender-patent-leather-silver-medallion-tote-bag.aspx

Thanks everyone! =)

white medallion tote.JPG

This is borrowed from the reference library (hope it's ok to use here)

apparently the medallion tote also came in turquoise- has anyone seen it or have it? If so, please share :graucho:

Pink Caviar Medallion
Brown Caviar Medallion
Pink Patent Medallion
Bourdeaux Patent Medallion ** CONGRATS ON GETTING YOURS :smile: iT'S REALLY PRETTY !!!! **
Black Caviar Medallion

Attachments

• CHANEL_PINK__CAVIER_TOTE_BAG_jpg11111.jpg
    CHANEL_PINK__CAVIER_TOTE_BAG_jpg11111.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 894
  • chanelbrown_bag_jpg11111.jpg
    chanelbrown_bag_jpg11111.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 374
  • chanel_pink_patented_bag_jpg11111.jpg
    chanel_pink_patented_bag_jpg11111.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 411
  • CHANEL_PAT_BAG_jpg1111.jpg