Bordeaux Quilted Stella w/ chain handle & suede lining!!!

1. Bordeaux Quilted Stella with chain handle and suede lining! I have never seen this particular combination in any store, is it exclusive to Barney's New York only? It's more expensive than Stam!
    Abaglover: Do you like it? Would you consider replacing Taupe Stam with this one?

(source: picture & info from BNY)
    http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=13748&source=category&index=0&prodIndex=0&listSize=6&query=583&dsnrIndex=true&categoryId=16
    Marc Jacobs Stella Quilted Bag - $1,300.00
    Stella quilted leather bag with chain handle and zip closure. Suede lining. Size 15x0x4.

1_59255_ZM1.jpg
  2. that is a really pretty bag! i can't believe it's more than the stam though! goodness :blink:
    i'm really loving all the burgundy tones on marc's fall bags! :heart:

3. I like the style but I don't like the color that much maybe because I haven't seen it IRL

4. Agree, the style looks nice. I'm not sure how Bordeaux would look in person, I didn't like Cranberry. Purple/Violet would look great on Stella too.

5. I like it better than the stam

6. That gold hardware is wearing me out!

7. Hi bag.lover -- I actually like the color and would love one with suede lining. But I'm not sure about the chain handle. I know my blush patent stam has a chain but I never use it. It's more of a decorative handle for me. I would think the chain would dig into my shoulders. But thanks for thinking of me :smile: !

8. I considered getting that bag in cream from Bloomies at one point. I really like it!

9. I have never seen this at my local stores. Either they are sold out or the sellers just decided not to get them...

10. I saw this bag in black this weekend, and boy, is it heavy!

11. LOL. =)

12. Abaglover & SuLi: Agree about the chain -- it's very heavy especially on Stam. Luckily, it's removable on Stam.

Jill: I still like Stam more. =)

13. Bag.lover, the bloomies bag is beautiful. I love the color! Wow!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice