Bordeaux Hailey reveal---thanks to emilybug!

purplecrystal

Nov 2, 2010
Hi ladies! OK, so after seeing emilybug's great reveal of her Hailey, I just had to try one for myself! I got the Bordeaux color and I love it! For some reason, this color really reminds me of the berry Alexandra! The leather is so soft and pebbled! Very squishy and huggable! Thanks so much emilybug! You have unleashed the Hailey beast!!:nuts:

Attachments

• DSC01648.JPG
    DSC01648.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 332
Wow, it's gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you got it! Don't you just love it??

Do you see what I mean about it holding your stuff better than the small Kristin hobo? I think it's the shape of Hailey; it's much more accessible to get in and out of.

I wore mine out today for the first time and I have to say....it's :love:
It's soooo comfy and lightweight and it's just a perfect bag. I saw the plum one for a ridiculous amount on sale at Dillard's today and I really wanted to get it.

Congrats! I'm happy for you!

Wow, it's gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you got it! Don't you just love it??

Do you see what I mean about it holding your stuff better than the small Kristin hobo? I think it's the shape of Hailey; it's much more accessible to get in and out of.

I wore mine out today for the first time and I have to say....it's :love:
It's soooo comfy and lightweight and it's just a perfect bag. I saw the plum one for a ridiculous amount on sale at Dillard's today and I really wanted to get it.

Congrats! I'm happy for you!

Yeah, I've seen that gorgeous plum one on the Dillards web site too...but I noticed the measurements are smaller than the one (ok--the ones! I just ordered the Black one too!) I got from the Coach website. So, does that mean the Haileys that are at Dillards are smaller than the ones on the Coach website?

Yeah, I've seen that gorgeous plum one on the Dillards web site too...but I noticed the measurements are smaller than the one (ok--the ones! I just ordered the Black one too!) I got from the Coach website. So, does that mean the Haileys that are at Dillards are smaller than the ones on the Coach website?

Hmm...interesting.....you know, i THINK that the Coach website bag measurements are never completely accurate. I've read that here on the forum, I'm pretty sure. Maybe someone else will chime in on this. The one I saw today at Dillard's looked to be the same size as the one I just bought at Macy's.

Lol at you ordering the black one, too! I'm coveting another one as well. I might have to go back and get the plum one!

Hmm...interesting.....you know, i THINK that the Coach website bag measurements are never completely accurate. I've read that here on the forum, I'm pretty sure. Maybe someone else will chime in on this. The one I saw today at Dillard's looked to be the same size as the one I just bought at Macy's.

Lol at you ordering the black one, too! I'm coveting another one as well. I might have to go back and get the plum one!

I have a new hailey, and an old hailey.... this thread elaborates on the differences. If your preference is the "old" - that's what Macy's are (I think they bought out what Coach had left) - and if it hasn't been posted, they are 25% off (and regular price is already 25% less than original retail - ie $228)
New Hailey vs Original Hailey - PurseForum