Bordeaux Hailey reveal---thanks to emilybug!

Hmm...interesting.....you know, i THINK that the Coach website bag measurements are never completely accurate. I've read that here on the forum, I'm pretty sure. Maybe someone else will chime in on this. The one I saw today at Dillard's looked to be the same size as the one I just bought at Macy's.

Lol at you ordering the black one, too! I'm coveting another one as well. I might have to go back and get the plum one!

I have a new hailey, and an old hailey.... this thread elaborates on the differences. If your preference is the "old" - that's what Macy's are (I think they bought out what Coach had left) - and if it hasn't been posted, they are 25% off (and regular price is already 25% less than original retail - ie $228)
New Hailey vs Original Hailey - PurseForum

I have a new hailey, and an old hailey.... this thread elaborates on the differences. If your preference is the "old" - that's what Macy's are (I think they bought out what Coach had left) - and if it hasn't been posted, they are 25% off (and regular price is already 25% less than original retail - ie $228)
New Hailey vs Original Hailey - PurseForum

Thank you so much for this link! Very helpful!

I had to take my daughter to the doctor because she is really sick and the whole time we were there, I just kept starring at this beautiful bag! Really glad I got her! And, hopefully now, my daughter is starting to feel better soon after she has taken medicine. Keep your fingers crossed!

I had to take my daughter to the doctor because she is really sick and the whole time we were there, I just kept starring at this beautiful bag! Really glad I got her! And, hopefully now, my daughter is starting to feel better soon after she has taken medicine. Keep your fingers crossed!

Sorry your daughter isn't feeling well...it's that time of year unfortunately...

I know what you mean about staring at the bag! That's how I felt when I was out and about this weekend! Every time I passed a full length mirror while in the mall, I had to stop and stare at how perfect this bag is when worn crossbody! I just LOVE it! And you're never going to believe what I did yesterday............:graucho:

And emilybug blamed hers on crissy11! LOL, this is like dominoes! :lol:

Lol! For sure! You know how that is, though. Never want something until you see someone else with it!

Yep we are a bunch of enablers!!! Bordeaux is so gorgeous - enjoy. Hailey is such an awesome bag!!!

ITA--we ALL are enablers around here! My Coach purchases have TRIPLED since joining tpf. The reveals just do me in. Bags I wouldn't ordinarily even notice, once seen ON someone, become must haves for me!

I bet Coach would make even MORE profit if they used average people like we tpf'ers to model bags on their website instead of those mannequins!

Sorry your daughter isn't feeling well...it's that time of year unfortunately...

I know what you mean about staring at the bag! That's how I felt when I was out and about this weekend! Every time I passed a full length mirror while in the mall, I had to stop and stare at how perfect this bag is when worn crossbody! I just LOVE it! And you're never going to believe what I did yesterday............:graucho:

Ok, so what did you do yesterday? And thanks for the concern for my daughter. She has asthma and allergies really bad and this time of year is just nuts!

Ok, so what did you do yesterday? And thanks for the concern for my daughter. She has asthma and allergies really bad and this time of year is just nuts!

I'm glad that your daughter has medicine that can relieve her symptoms...I have an 11 yr old daughter with other medical issues (mental health) so I can relate to dealing with ongoing problems/sickness...

Ok, so yesterday......my mom and I went shopping and guess what was on sale at Dillard's for $159??? Haileys! My mom bought me the plum (early present) and I switched into it IN THE CAR! I never do that! It's gorgeous! I'm trying to decide if a reveal is REALLY necessary, considering I just did a reveal for the walnut.