Bordeaux/Grenat and Indigo/Blueberry, etc.

jessieee12 said:
Hey guys, I'm just curious, the new bags aren't as veiny as before right?

yeppers, i think the leather's less veiny & distressed than early '06 :yes:...and the leather on the bags i've seen is also much thicker & heavier!!!

Thanks for the report Style:biggrin: I wish they would just be consistent with the leather quality so we dont have to pester the SAs LOL. Then again, there are some who prefer the veiny-shiny look so I guess there's a right b-bag for everyone.

^ I wish you guys could have been there to see the face.:amuse: It was one of complete amazement mixed with sort of a silent resignation that I was indeed certifiably nuts and there was unfortunately nothing she could do about it. I am "slightly" embarrassed to go in there again, but hey - a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!:blink: :blink:

Thanks style101!!!
I still can't decide between an indigo or blueberry city?..haven't seen either in real life :sad:
Which do you think is a more interesting and striking colour?
Thanks in advance

Khai said:
Thanks style101!!!
I still can't decide between an indigo or blueberry city?..haven't seen either in real life :sad:
Which do you think is a more interesting and striking colour?
Thanks in advance

Well, obviously the Indigo would be harder to find and you'd probably have to pay a premium for one, but it is a prettier and more vibrant color. Your words are actually the main difference between the 2 (besides the leather being better on the Indigo) - the Indigo's more interesting, striking and bright.

The Blueberry's still a really pretty color though, so you can't go wrong either way.