Bordeaux First Ebay

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. it looks authentic to me.

2. It's authentic and the seller WAS going to post a low BIN, but one person bid until the reserve was gone, and now she isn't adding a BIN.

3. Yea I saw that, She had started the auction at $500 so I put it one bid. The BIN was $950. Now some bidder put in like 6 bids and the BIN is gone. I asked the seller a couple of questions and she was not very friendly. She just gave a one word answer "No" lol. So I responded and said "Thank you so much for your descriptive answer" lol. :smile:

4. oh dear :shocked: :hrmm:

5. wow, i'd stay far away from any seller who was rude & didn't want to answer my questions with more than a "yes" or "no" :sad:

6. Yea it's kind of funny. She was rude at first but then I asked her another question and she was very friendly. Weird. :shame:

7. Maybe she had to get her meds adjusted. Seriously, are you going for it?

8. I don't see anything that's setting off my fake alarm, but I do wish there were more pics. I guess if she won't answer questions graciously, she's not about to send more pics upon request. I have this b'bag and I do love it--it's a great color.

9. Maybe. lol :lol: I would like to. I will probably wait and see how high it goes. I have been wanting a Bordeaux.

10. She was nice to me when I asked this morning!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice