Bordeaux city makes the family complete! (pic included)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yesterday I got a gorgeous Bordeaux City (thanks ocgirl) and have satisfied all three cravings: A classic, smaller bag (06 black first... can't believe I almost sold this one), neutral/brown-toned bag (05 Carmel twiggy), and a deep rich red/jewel-toned bag, the smooshy new Bordeaux. I'm in :heart:! Don't they just look so happy together?!? :wlae:

(I'm home with strep throat and these babies make me feel tons better than that cortisone shot I got :yucky:)

family smaller.jpg
  2. can't seeeeeeeee PICTURES *_________________________*"

3. Sorry, they were too big-- it's up now :yes:

4. Tucker~ BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!:love: Great colors and the leather looks so buttery soft! Hope you feel better!!!!!!!!:yes: :heart: Great collection!!!!!!:heart:

5. Congrats! They are all gorgeous!

6. oooo wow.. congratsssssss!! soo beautiful!

7. I love those colors together. Congrats!!

8. wow, that bordeaux city is out of this world! love it, and the whole family. Congrats!

9. Oh the grenat/bordeaux is lovely,

congrats

10. It's gorgeous! I love that color. You have a perfect Balenciaga bag family of assorted and perfect colors & styles! Congratulations!

11. LOVELY family!! Love all the colours and different styles together!

I'm at home sick too... I've got the flu although at one point I thought I might have strep throat!

Enjoy the bags - I see you're taking the opportunity of being at home to admire your lovely bbag family! I especially love your black first - the leather looks so buttery! :love:

12. Looks like a perfect family picture of matching bbags.. very beautiful

13. Oohhh!! I love happy family pictures!
    CONGRATS!

14. You have a wonderful collection! Congratulations on your new bag, bordeaux is such an amazing color.

15. I especially LOVE :heart: :heart: your bordeaux !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice