bordeaux abigail or gathered lindsay satchel in capp

Feb 8, 2007
okay,
so if you saw my post from the other day i was looking to NOT be enabled to buy a bag just yet...however, as you can see from THIS post, i think i'm way past being enabled and into making a decision!!! which one of these bags do you like better and why? how does the gathered lindsay slouch? what do you love about abigail (or not love)?
thanks!!!!

songofthesea said:
okay,
so if you saw my post from the other day i was looking to NOT be enabled to buy a bag just yet...however, as you can see from THIS post, i think i'm way past being enabled and into making a decision!!! which one of these bags do you like better and why? how does the gathered lindsay slouch? what do you love about abigail (or not love)?
thanks!!!!

I love the gathered Lindsey but in person I did not like the cappuccino colour :sad: . Personally I like the Lindsey better than the Abigail but Bordeaux better than cappuccino hehe! I'm not much help.

ugh! you sound just like me and i can't decide!!! i've been back and forth so many times i'm surprised i haven't lost any weight running up and down the mall!!! i'll see both on monday and then decide...and i get 25% still so that's a good motivator! thanks!

I think the bordeaux is limited edition and believe the gathered sophia in this color has sold out. Though I love the cappucino color, I think you might have a better chance of snagging that one later at the outlet for a better price than the bordeaux.

Get the gathered Lindsey in bordeaux......I have one and get so many compliments on her. It's such a gorgeous bag, and the reason I prefer Lindsey over Abigail is because it has the longer shoulder strap option. IMO Abigail looks off balance or something without an additional strap.

I would go for the gathered bordeaux Lindsey. I happen to have one and love it and as Melissatrv mentioned, it's LE and may be hard to find. I also have the cappuccino gathered sophia which I picked up on sale at Macy's last week. TBH I didn't care too much for the color when it first came out, but I love it now. It is a great neutral color. However, if I could only keep one, it would be the bordeaux for sure. As far as Abigail, I'm just not crazy about the silhouette for some reason.

i ended up getting the gathered lindsay in black and love it! i don't have a black bag in my rotation and wanted one, so, i'm happy...and was able to use 25% off, too!
thanks for all the opinions and suggestions!

yes, what i love about the lining is that i can see my stuff when it's in the bag; it's not black, so, it's easy to find what i need! do you carry the bag as a satchel or are you wearing it as a shoulderbag?