bordeaux abigail or gathered lindsay satchel in capp

okay,
so if you saw my post from the other day i was looking to NOT be enabled to buy a bag just yet...however, as you can see from THIS post, i think i'm way past being enabled and into making a decision!!! which one of these bags do you like better and why? how does the gathered lindsay slouch? what do you love about abigail (or not love)?
thanks!!!!

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
Calgary, AB Canada
songofthesea said:
okay,
so if you saw my post from the other day i was looking to NOT be enabled to buy a bag just yet...however, as you can see from THIS post, i think i'm way past being enabled and into making a decision!!! which one of these bags do you like better and why? how does the gathered lindsay slouch? what do you love about abigail (or not love)?
thanks!!!!
I love the gathered Lindsey but in person I did not like the cappuccino colour :sad: . Personally I like the Lindsey better than the Abigail but Bordeaux better than cappuccino hehe! I'm not much help.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I think the bordeaux is limited edition and believe the gathered sophia in this color has sold out. Though I love the cappucino color, I think you might have a better chance of snagging that one later at the outlet for a better price than the bordeaux.

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
I love the gathered Lindsey but in person I did not like the cappuccino colour :sad: . Personally I like the Lindsey better than the Abigail but Bordeaux better than cappuccino hehe! I'm not much help.
Me neither...the cappuccino colour does not speak to me at all...

emilybug

purse fickle
O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Tulsa
Get the gathered Lindsey in bordeaux......I have one and get so many compliments on her. It's such a gorgeous bag, and the reason I prefer Lindsey over Abigail is because it has the longer shoulder strap option. IMO Abigail looks off balance or something without an additional strap.

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
I would go for the gathered bordeaux Lindsey. I happen to have one and love it and as Melissatrv mentioned, it's LE and may be hard to find. I also have the cappuccino gathered sophia which I picked up on sale at Macy's last week. TBH I didn't care too much for the color when it first came out, but I love it now. It is a great neutral color. However, if I could only keep one, it would be the bordeaux for sure. As far as Abigail, I'm just not crazy about the silhouette for some reason.

emilybug

purse fickle
O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Tulsa
i ended up getting the gathered lindsay in black and love it! i don't have a black bag in my rotation and wanted one, so, i'm happy...and was able to use 25% off, too!
thanks for all the opinions and suggestions!
Bag twins! Great choice! And isn't the lining just gorgeous?