~borat~

i saw it on friday with my SO and some friends. it was crazy the 10:30 show was completely sold out, but the theater added another show at 11:30. everyone in line were so uncivilized, rushing towards the ticket handler and a couple of fights almost occured. but once we got inside i enjoyed myself, the movie had its moments, some were really disgusting though. and i especially can't wait until the movie about bruno comes out, i heard the bidding war for it is up to 50 million!!!

Are you SERIOUS?! Bruno is my second FAVORITE after Borat on the show!!! OMG!!! I can't believe this guy!!! Talk about making $$$ and having fun doing it!:nuts:

It was great! I couldn't stop laughing and practically all the theaters in NYC were sold out to see the movie. Sascha Baron Cohen is very funny and creative. He pushes the limits and I am pretty sure he got arrested for capturing Pamela. I don't think it was stages because she isn't that good of an actress lol. The jokes were racy but we have to remember he is jewish thats why its all in good fun. I am jewish too and I didn't get offended. I was on the floor when they had the running of the jew and when they were throwing the money at the roaches HAHA. I can't stop talking about it.

I also heard they paid 50 million to buy the Bruno movie plus he will probably be paid to act in it. He is making great money but he is refreshing and not the same old comedian.

That movie was BAD! I agree with what everybody has said. If you are easily offended this movie is not for you but if you just want to get entertained and laugh your butt off, go see it.

DH and I were the few ones who laughed when he said 'We support your war of terror' and the rodeo audience applauded. :lol:

I saw it on Friday first showing at 11:45.

The line was unbelievable, no one was watching Babel.

A group of Jewish kids (25 at least) were sitting in the rows next to us and one of the scenes they were booing (for those who have seen it Running of the & egg .....)

Hilarious!

I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

I haven't laughed like that in such a long time.

went on the opening night, in a mid/small size theatre,we bought the tickets online and still have to wait in line to get into the theatre for at least half an hour, it was crazy~~~funny, head to toe. do u guys know the president of Kazakhstan(is that how u spell) was complaining about this movie.:s

Last Christmas my good friend (who I was visiting for the holidays) received the Ali G DVD from her nephew. She has HBO, so she was stoked, I had only vaguely heard of him-this DVD set had lots of Ali G, BORAT, and Bruno-we laughed ourselves sick and spent entirely too much time watching and rewatching (it was cold outside)...cannot wait to see the movie...and imagine how twisted a whole Bruno movie will be!

I am dying to see it! I loved Da Ali G show and Sasha Barron Cohen (sp?) is brilliant. His Borat character was a riot on the show. He's Jewish IRL which is even funnier.

I thought it was a brilliant idea to pair Borat with Martha Stewart on the Jay Leno show last night. It was hilarious! I think at time Jay was surprised and embarrassed too.

Very funny movie, but at times I wanted to cringe, some of the stuff was so disgusting. I heard that Pamela Anderson was at the premiere- was she acting in the movie or did he really go to her book signing?