Booty Pop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone else tried this? It is kind of like a push up bra for your butt. I bought it on a whim from Walgreens. My husband was like "wow!" until he touched my butt. lol

I can't figure out how to attach my before and after photos, but here is a link from Walgreens:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Clothing/Black-Large-Panties/ID=prod6027016-product?V=G&ec=frgl_&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=sku6025666

It looked good in my jeans, though it got kind of hot. I would not wear it under any fabric that is thinner than jeans though, as you could see the pads.

Here is a video of Sheri wearing one on The View:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1hGj8Phc4

Attached Files:

2. Ok posted photos. :biggrin:

3. Hhhmm...I guess I don't see much difference between your two pics.
    Honestly, I don't want my backside to "pop." I like curves, but I don't care to accentuate an area that I work hard to keep toned & fit.

4. Can't really tell a big difference. I know some women who have flat booties and want a bit of a perkier bootie...

5. i can see the difference, but don't really see the point of them as i feel like they'd be a pain to wear :P

6. It is more in the upper booty area. This is not something I would wear all the time, but it was fun to try. :smile:

7. They are not uncomfortable...just can get kind of warm. You don't really feel the padding.

8. I see a difference! I'd like my tush higher too, but I don't want to wear anything to make it higher. . .

9. I can DEFINATELY see a difference! Your booty looks higher and more pronounced in the second pic! :biggrin:
    I want more of a booty but hubby says is rounded and big enough already. What do you think?:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Ok, I feel creepy saying this but your ass is awesome! I've said it before but you have an amazing figure! I wouldn't want anything different if I were you.

I am as white a girl as one can get. Seriously, turn off the lights and I glow in the dark. And I've always been told I have a black girls butt or a bubble butt. I need NO help in that department!! And I see no difference anyways. So I would never get it myself, but if it makes YOU happy, enjoy it.

11. I have to tell my mom about this because I think she would love it. FYI, she loves padded bras because it keeps her warm during the winter!

12. hmmm...i can tell the difference...its subtle.

I bet itd be great to wear to sporting events in the winter :roflmfao: butt pad and warmer all in one.

13. I can definitely see the difference :smile:

I always laugh to myself when I see the booty pop commercials on tv because I'd gladly donate some of my own booty to someone in need.

That said, if you like it, keep with it!

14. I can tell a subtle difference, if you like the way it makes your booty look then why not! :smile:

Linda

15. Honestly, I think they're ridiculous. When I saw the commercial for the first time, I laughed for a good 10 minutes.