BOOTS: What style is better?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have my eyes on two pairs of boots: one being ankle boots and one is mid-calf. I like them both but what boot height should I go for? What is more versatile? Which height should I get the most use out of? Please advise. Thanks.

2. I think mid calf. do you have pictures?

3. I would say it depends on the shape of your legs too....I find calf boots hard to wear as my calves are not that thin

4. i have both but prefer the mid calve boots better, they're very versatile imo.

5. I generally prefer mid-calf boots on me. :yes:

6. It depends. Mid calf boots only look good on skinny calves.

7. I think the mid calf is a more classic style. The ankle boots IMO are trendy. Therefore, I think the mid calf is a better investment.

8. I love midcalf boots and would definitely choose them. They're way more versatile than ankle boots to me.

9. I prefer mid-calf. I usually go for 2" height for boots that I plan to walk a lot in :smile:

10. Thanks everyone! I'll go for mid-calf then. I do have skinny calves therefore I think it'll be okay. I have a lot of difficulties buying a good pair of knee boots that would fit me right.
    Thanks!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice