Boots to go with Oak Alexa

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going to wear my new OS Oak Alexa with everything :smile: but I'd still like to get some new boots to go with her. I have dark brown and black, but would like to get something in the same or similar colour. Any suggestions? Flat or a small wedge/block heel, but nothing spindly! What boots (other than black, which I know looks good) do you girls wear with your oak Mulberries?

2. I don't know what to answer for you as you live in the United Kingdom.
    I wear Born Boots in a Congnac Color. I also have a pair of Coach Boots in Whiskey - Whitley boot. My favorite color is tan/cognac for boots and I have a collection of boots as I mostly wear skirts.

tempetecity 073 (640x480).jpg tempetecity 076 (640x480).jpg
  3. You make me feel normal LizCordova. I love boots and would wear all year.

Can't sleep , think I'll surf the last of the boots sales!

4. corries2: Those boots are lovely. I don't know if Paul Smith is sold here in the States but I will look for them. I love Frye boots and I own two pairs.
    I too have a large boot collection. I love boots, they are my favorite pair of shoes. Close second are Gladiator Sandals which I love.

5. Love love LOVE those Paul Smith boots, corries2. I might have to take myself off to the Notting Hill shop to try them on! LizCordova - wow look at your collection! I'm quite envious!

6. I've just found those Paul Smith boots half-price! Here's the link (Aspecto), in case anyone else is interested. Thanks again, corries2!

7. Fab redspark. You wont be disappointed. They are a lovely shape on the foot. I got £100 off on a site Hula found but your discount is even better. Hope it works out!

8. Too bad they don't have my size or I would order them. I am a 37 or 6.5.

9. Does anyone know how generous the Paul Smith boots are as I am a 5 in some and 6 in others and both are in stock. Are they particularly narrow too?

10. I was just going to ask exactly the same thing Bluecat!!!

Those boots are gorgeous, and such a bargain too :yahoo:

xxxxxx

11. Could you order both & return one?

12. good plan this is what i tend to do!

13. I've got hoover bag legs and I got them on. I'm a 6 and the 6 is a perfect fit. I love that the zip goes right the way down so you don't have any of that squirming and wriggling to get your foot in.

Worst point is 6 buckles to do up and undo. I'm always at the cows tail running late. I ran round to the station today with only the zip up and the buckles flapping about under my raincoat.

Still if you want functionality, get a pair of Wellies!!!