Boots No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation (UK)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been searching for my perfect foundation for what feels like forever now, and got to the last few drops of my last foundation which wasn't great. After going to Boots and trying pretty much every foundation they offer, I hadn't found one with a nice texture which was pigmented enough to cover my problem skin (I have recurring acne and blotchy red cheeks and flaky skin on my nose).

I saw a promotion where they use an electrical device to perfectly match a No7 foundation to your skin, the sales assistant applied it to my face and I was literally gobsmacked. My nose looked perfectly smooth, I had no tide lines, no blotchiness and it didn't feel too oily or heavy. At about £13 it was one of the most expensive they sell but I'm definitely converted.

2. ^^sounds good...can you update later and let me know if it's caused any breakouts?

3. Is this available in the states? I don't think I've seen this one at Target unless I am mistaken. I am in love with Boots No7 Intelligent Mousse foundation however their darkest shade is slightly too light for me.

4. Great to know, thank you

5. Glad you like it, OP! I really wish this was more widely available in the US. I'd love to try this foundation, but I have no clue what shade I would wear.

6. Drugstore.com carries Boots some items are on sale now. Buy one get 50% off second

7. I have been using the No7 Lifting and Firming foundation w/SPF 15. I don't have acne but I have really bad dark circles under my eyes. I tried using concealer but none work. The foundation does a better job of covering up my dark circles and imperfections.

Suggestion: I live in New york and found out that in some Target stores, which sells boots, they have a representative from boots that can help you choose the products that fit your needs. Have the representative test the foundations so you can see which one works better for you.