Boots 'n' BBags

The slick ostrich with the red/white inlay tops and the full quill ostrich with the dark green tops are custom by M. L. Leddy. (Living three miles from their Stockyards store is deadly for my bank account.) The chocolate elephant are custom by Mercedes Boot Co. of Fort Worth. The black tulip inlays are custom by Paul Bond, of Nogales, AZ. I've never had any made by Caboots since Leddy's and Mercedes are in my backyard, so to speak.

Before BBags, custom boots were my major spending vice. Now I have a new money sink! Still leather, though ......;) On the other hand, BBags are better for instant gratification. My last pair of Leddy's took 10 months.

Here's a question for y'all:

What BBag should I buy for these boots? :confused1:

07 Natural with GH!

I was on ebay the other day and came across THE most beautiful flat Lanvin boots for winter. They were leather and to the knee. Very plain, sleek and chic, exactly my style. And the colour was called eggplant! Darker than the Bbag eggplant, but would have been SO perfect with my Ink first. Unfortunately they were going to set me back in excess of $1000 (aka a new bbag). Had to pass it up :crybaby:

BUT my Ink first matches my winter coat beautifully! I will post pics tomorrow :smile:

Ok, here are my matches.:smile:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG1180.JPG
    CIMG1180.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 836
  • CIMG1184.JPG
    CIMG1184.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 816
  • CIMG1186.JPG
    CIMG1186.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 798
  • CIMG1192.JPG
    CIMG1192.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 812
  • CIMG1194.JPG
    CIMG1194.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 126
And some more, not all boots.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG1204.JPG
    CIMG1204.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 131
  • CIMG1198.JPG
    CIMG1198.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 126
  • CIMG1197.JPG
    CIMG1197.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 811
  • CIMG1196.JPG
    CIMG1196.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 126
wow pretty awesome thread. i love the matching photos! i usually try to match them with a scarf, the onyy boots i have that match are my frye boots in fire engine with my rouge vif/rouge 05.

Here is my latest boot find - apologies, the lighting is not the greatest, but it's a pair of gray/taupe boots in Balenciaga-worthy smooshy leather, with brown embroidery down the side - goes perfectly with my 04 Gray! (Happily, it didn't hurt my bbag account either that the boots were on 70% sale! GO SALES!)

Shoes 014.jpg