Boots - Good Styles/Brands for Small Calves?

I have been searching for boots,My problem is they don't fit around my leggs.Any recommendations?I am 5'1 and most boots are too baggy or too long for the length of my leggs.:hysteric: I have heard Jimmy Choos fit skinnier girls.Any advice would be appriecaited thanks.:shrugs:

I have been searching for boots,My problem is they don't fit around my leggs.Any recommendations?I am 5'1 and most boots are too baggy or too long for the length of my leggs.:hysteric: I have heard Jimmy Choos fit skinnier girls.Any advice would be appriecaited thanks.:shrugs:
House of Dereon has some very nice pointy toe high stiletto heel boots - is that the style you like?

I have heard Jimmy Choos fit skinnier girls.Any advice would be appriecaited thanks.:shrugs:

I am petite and about your height. My Choo's (Peony) fit me well around the calves, but the upper made the boot uncomfortable for me.

Try them out, but in my experience, if the upper is too tight on the top of your foot, it will not get much better with wear. I ended up wearing them a few times, hoping they'd get better, and donated them.

jimmy choos are definitely for the skinny calf women...tho not all their boots are cut that narrow.

i'd recommend alexandra neel boots too.

I have the tall Jimmy Choo boots from this season. They are still a bit loose for me and I don't consider my calves to be that skinny. I am about 5'2.

I think your best luck is to look for boots made by high end designers such as Manolo, Choo, Louboutin, etc. I'm 5'4 and I have skinny calves to so I have a lot of problems looking for boots that fit.

I have the same problem with the boots being too tall and baggy around my calves, and my feet only add to the problem because they're wide and I usually have to get the next size up.

I don't wear knee-high boots at all, but mid-calf, because, on me, they fit the way knee boots fit on a very tall person and stop at the widest point of my very-skinny calves. All the boots I have are adjustable with laces or buckles, usually all are laced as tightly as they'll go.

But if you can get knee boots that fit well in the first place, then that's a wonderful deal.

I am 5'4" on a good day and have very skinny legs. These are the designers that I found fit me well around the calves. I have Manolos, Calvin Klein, Walter Steiger, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Goeffredo Fantini and believe it or not...Nine West. I even tried on some Valentinos..they fit well, but the boots design would limit my already limited wardrobe selection.

Any great shoe repair person can fix this for you. If you live in Michigan, Frank's Shoe Repair Service in Birmingham is amazing! He can fix absolutely anything. He can take in any boot along the entire length of the shaft. He does such a fabulous job that you would NEVER know that the boot had been altered.