Boots from Prada Outlet Store

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI, I am new to the forum and recently purchased a pair of mens boots from the Prada outlet in Chicago. They appear different from anything I have seen online or in a store. Can it be assumed that an item purchased from a "official" Prada outlet store is actually authentic Prada? Any help here would be appreciated! Thanks

2. I don’t know about Prada, but many designer brands sell made-for-outlet items in their outlet stores.

Joeli7 likes this.
  3. Yes, they will be 100% authentic, but some items (like fabuleux said above) can be outlet only items.

4. Yes. And there are a lot made in China, Turkey, India, etc. Unlike Gucci - majority or almost all are made in Italy at outlet stores.