Boots and shorts- do you do it?

ehc2010

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
Although it is still 34 degrees in Cleveland in March, I am looking forward to going back home to California and finally being able to wear spring clothes. I've been seeing celebs going around in shorts and boots, but I was wondering how many real people actually sport this look? Personally I think it looks great, but considering how heavy and thick boots are it doesn't make much sense in 70 degree weather! Will I look weird with boots and shorts?

great question! honestly I think it looks really hot if you're going out, etc. but I just never tend to buy shorts so I've never tried it. Not sure I would either. I prefer skirts or pants...

Boots look really cool with shorts, skirts - I love the look on celebs or other people but not for me, even the UGGs feel too heavy in summer imo ...

Here is a pic from the wardrobe/ Parisians in their outfits ......

Mmmmmhhhh.... Assas University ? Jeanson de Sailly or Henry IV College ? (for the non-french people, these are the most 'chic' Paris areas (Vth, VIth and XVIth arrondissements... not really average french people indeed !)

I am pretty sure they are not representative of the parisian 20-years-old generation...

But they look cute and their outfit are really great, no doubt !

My thoughts exactly. I love the look on other people but I always feel super weird in shorts so haven't been able to try.

great question! honestly I think it looks really hot if you're going out, etc. but I just never tend to buy shorts so I've never tried it. Not sure I would either. I prefer skirts or pants...