Booties or Anjalina?

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
Looking to make another purchase and want to get another black pair... debating getting a bootie (Looking at Belle, Bellisimia, or Banjo) or the Anjalina with the tiny gold spikes. Anyone have these and can show pictures?

Looking to make another purchase and want to get another black pair... debating getting a bootie (Looking at Belle, Bellisimia, or Banjo) or the Anjalina with the tiny gold spikes. Anyone have these and can show pictures?

What are you more in need of? A boot & the Angalina are so different in style.

I had the Anjalina in the nude color, and as much as I loved them I ended up reselling them New at a small loss :sad:

They were beautiful, comfortable (at least when tried on) and I fell in love with the subtle spikes because to me it made them still classic, but with a little edge. I just felt the spikes might fall off & was scared to reach for them that is when I knew it was time to part with them while they were new to get the most I could for them.

I just have photos of my sale listing (I am not sure if I can post that on here, they sold like 2 weeks ago) I never took a photo of them on me so I can't show you.

I don't know if this helped at all, lol GL

I have Louboutin Belle 120 booties in black suede and in leopard. And 100 in black leather. They're extremely comfortable and my go to choice. Even my mom has a pair of 85 and she loves them.

Hi--just chiming in re: the Belissima. I just got it in black leather and LOVE it! Very comfortable Because of the slightly rounded toe, and extremely versatile--can be worn with dressed/skirts or pants. Good luck on your decision!