boot addiction

1. ok, i walked into CD just to check it out and thought i woud just look at the boots..... and i walked out with the high black leather motorcycle boots that kate moss is wearing in all the dior ads.... :love: will i have any money left to pay for food?

2. Who needs food when you're fabulous ? ;)

3. a woman after my own heart!:love: righ back atcha!:supacool:

4. Food is over-rated!

5. hahahaha!!!! I totally feel yah gals!!! You'll be both thin (with no food) and fab (with the Dior MC boots) ;)

6. LOL! Call it the "Dior Diet"! Ramen noodles for a fewmonths isn't that bad ;)

7. Food:optional
    Dior boots:mandatory!!!!

8. ^^^:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. ok, here is me with the Dior mc boots...i gotta confess to you that i just bought the Dior distressed brown knee high boots with the hanging Ds too....:love: [​IMG]o

10. Wow!

11. those boots are HOTT!! I looooove them!!!

12. I was surfing eBay and stumbled across these:
    [​IMG]
    These boots are to DIE for!!! They're selling for $925 at the moment (with one bid). I wish I could spare that amount of money for these boots, but they're just a wee bit overpriced for me (especially for something that will get ruined easily in the Canadian weather).

13. wow :yes: both of those are so nice!

14. HOT boots!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice