Boo's Thread

poopsie

How Sentimental
O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
How is Boo doing? I hope he wasn't seriously hurt.

Did the short kid do well at the vet? He is going to be handsome when he grows up.

The tittin is going to the vet on Thursday. Poor Boo is not doing so well. He got some dexamethasone at the vet and they sent home some clavamox, but Boo hasn't eaten. He has been curled up on the bed since we got home from the vet. He may be making the trip to the vet on Thursday so the vet can recheck his eye. Mr Julius will probably go too as there has been blood in his tiddle............sigh

That tittin is stinkin cute for sure.

Poor Boo is still not doing well. He somehow managed to totter to the litter box this evening. He had to rest at least 4 times on the way back. He just drank some water so I think that I will fix a little litter box and close him in the bedroom with me tonight.
Turning in early (before 2AM---LOL) myself as we have a big day tomorrow wrangling three cats to the vet

Thank you everyone for your kind words and good thoughts :hugs:

Boo has been hospitalized and may have to stay overnight. He may need x-rays if the blood work shows nothing.

Bumping up the healing mojo to super high power.

Have you come up with any ideas about what happened to Boo?

I think they should go ahead and do xrays of his chest to check for fluid in his lungs or pneumothorax is he might have been hit by a car or mauled by a dog/coyote?

We believe it was an attack. Boo has puncture wounds and there was a ton of tufts of fur. I have lived here over 20 years and have never seen a coyote in the park. Every other place has a yapping chi in their yard. If one starts they all go off.
I feel so guilty---how could I have slept through it? Boo only gets to go out in the morning and evening on days that I work. He spends time with Adrian the little feral so that she isn't lonely.
I only hope that the vet lets me make payments. Boo's estimate is $500 low and $1k high. Not to mention the other two cats that went in today as well. So much all at once :rain:

Thank you everyone for the good thoughts. :hugs:

Boo is spending the night in the ho$pital with his own private nur$e.

There was nothing abnormal in any of his blood works and the X-Rays didn't show anything either. The fluids didn't perk him up and he is on a medicated drip. I am off to go visit him before they close for the night.

Thank you everyone for the good thoughts. :hugs:

Boo is spending the night in the ho$pital with his own private nur$e.

There was nothing abnormal in any of his blood works and the X-Rays didn't show anything either. The fluids didn't perk him up and he is on a medicated drip. I am off to go visit him before they close for the night.

Stinker and Mr. Kitty are sending head bumps and purrs, and I'm sending a kiss for his nose for you to give Boo when you see him.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Boo started purring when I went in to see him. I had to stand on my tiptoes and stretch but he got that :kiss: on the nose cats and bags!

I haven't heard from the overnight nur$e so I am turning in. I will stop in on my way to work.

Thanks for all the well wishes :heart:

Boo started purring when I went in to see him. I had to stand on my tiptoes and stretch but he got that :kiss: on the nose cats and bags!

I haven't heard from the overnight nur$e so I am turning in. I will stop in on my way to work.

Thanks for all the well wishes :heart:

Continued thoughts and prayers for Boo!