~~Boo's got a new LOVE~~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today was suppose to be an ordinary day; the only excitement was my getting to go out and play in the rain:P

[​IMG]

rbts1.jpg
  2. you're too cute for words boo :sunnies

'love your outfit!

3. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

4. wow, love your boots, you look fabulous:woohoo:

5. Loving those pink boots!

6. Boo you look adorable!

7. those pink boots are really fun....

8. :hugs: thank you rox etoupebirkin ellayplam for dropping by~~

etoupebirkin~ your amazing collection is partly to blame for what I went out and brought home today;) What a diverse and TDF collection you've got!! So I went out with that thought in mind..... hahha~

9. :flowers::flowers: hahah~ I really LOVE my new pink rainboots and was hoping for a little bit of rain so I can wear them out!! Glad you ladies like them too!

10. What did you GET!!!!

I am glad I inspired you.:blush:

You do look so cute in the rain boots too!!!

11. So DH and I went to pick up my Nancy boot that was being repaired (I must have kicked something while I was wearing her....she's got a big booboo :crybaby:). and that was suppose to be the ONLY thing I was going to do at H today~~

Thanks to my super SA who took care of the booboo~~My Nancy boot now looks perfect just like before~~

And then he showed me something he's been hiding and waiting for me to go see......something that made me :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::love::love::love:and literally jumping up and down in the store....

PCon1.jpg PCon2.jpg
  12. so adorable and pretty!

13. Gosh, showed up just in time!

14. looks so yummy.....

15. Now, pink and black - am I sensing a clue - perchance?