Booooo to no returns on sale items!!!

I have no clue. I've never been to their store(not one by me) It doesn't matter, it sold out fast anyways. I'm still surprised this bag was on sale so soon, it just came out in Sept no? Oh well maybe I'll check it out one day when I'm at The Nordstroms a half hour away from me. ( the only place around that even carries this bag). Too it keeps saying back ordered on their website.

I have no clue. I've never been to their store(not one by me) It doesn't matter, it sold out fast anyways. I'm still surprised this bag was on sale so soon, it just came out in Sept no? Oh well maybe I'll check it out one day when I'm at The Nordstroms a half hour away from me. ( the only place around that even carries this bag). Too it keeps saying back ordered on their website.

as I mentioned somewhere else in this forum, the Penelope is one of the bestsellers. They are expanding the offerings in this line for Spring. You could also order it from Bloomies which has a generous return policy (altho not as good as Nordy, of course).

They were 30% off of 3 colors on Monday. Sale items are final sale. I did not buy one.

I was kind of surprised it sold out so fast because when I got the email about the sale it made it look like it was only a few items. I even wondered if it was a mistake, a few hours later it was sold out and now they aren't even showing on sale(but the other items still are)

as I mentioned somewhere else in this forum, the Penelope is one of the bestsellers. They are expanding the offerings in this line for Spring. You could also order it from Bloomies which has a generous return policy (altho not as good as Nordy, of course).
I would love to order from another site, but no one has it! (bloom, nord or NM) I wanted the large in Opera. Do you know what new colors this will come in, come spring?