Books don't Count on a Ban

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm on a ban, but for my LV fix ordered: The Taste of Luxury: Bernaud Arnault & the Moet-Hennessy Louis Vuitton Story.

I've already read: Louis Vuitton Japan: The Building of Luxury by Kyojira Hata.

See, told ya I was a nerd... Anyone else read any good books bout our love???:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2. I agree...books don't count. Either does jewelry.

3. right on. thank God!

4. You're merely educating yourself, hehe. ;)

5. oh my god!! u think exactly the same as me!! i just ordered this yesterday from amaz*n.com!!

6. right on Damier Princess...that rocks....

7. I like your thinking ;)

8. I just ordered Louis Vuitton, the Birth of Modern Luxury at lunch today at Borders. I love books!

9. ooohhh, isn't that the big $300 one???!!! That's on my wish list big time, I'm gettin that one , 1 day... congrats charleston mom, that's a good lunch hour purchase...yay!

10. The book I got (I'm thinking) has something to do with the birth of the Noe, since Moet Hennessy is a Champagne Winery, and the Noe was designed to carry 5 bottles of champagne up the french countryside....

11. books do not count...noe+ 5 bottles of champagne sounds good to me...got to get me a noe...some champagne and a ticket to France...that would be sooo nice...love LV history!!!

12. Congrats! Gotta love loop holes.

13. The one I ordered is the great big one, but the price they quoted me was $125.00 which is the same as in the Boutique only my Boutique was sold out. They said it will take a few weeks because they have to order it from the publisher. I can't wait - will be fun to go through, you know?!

14. I just finshed reading Kings of the Catwalk... The Louis Vuitton-Moet-Hennessy Story
    It was pretty interesting alot of facts about Arnault for sure..:flowers:
    and NO..your'e not a nerd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice