Book Tote

Hi ladies and gents!
I’ve just got my book tote and first thing I noticed was the word PARIS looks wonky, I’m a bit paranoid since I recently read that people return fakes to Dior:sad: I understand the stitching could make it look different but this seems like the thickness of each stroke + spacing are different? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 169
Hi ladies and gents!
I’ve just got my book tote and first thing I noticed was the word PARIS looks wonky, I’m a bit paranoid since I recently read that people return fakes to Dior:sad: I understand the stitching could make it look different but this seems like the thickness of each stroke + spacing are different? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
The words look fine. Congratulations!

Hi ladies and gents!
The gold is gorgeous!!! :heart:

Hi ladies and gents!
Looks fine to me! Are you in an Asian country? That’s the only place I’ve seen the gold TDJ, wish it would come to the US!

loving my first Book Tote and even my husband likes it, enough to offer holding the bag for me while i drink my tea lest i spill tea on it :lol:
View attachment 5283143
What a beauty! I am currently considering getting my first BT before the price increase next week. I saw the origipenal blue TDJ in store and loved it, but I wasn’t able to see this one. What made you decide to go with the gradient TDJ? Your picture makes it look darker than it appears online, which I like!

Whether to buy the book tote (in fabric)?
I am debating buying the book tote, but I would wear it daily (laptop, paper notebooks). I think the fabric is too delicate for day to day wear. What has your experience been over time? THANKS!!!
Tbh, the jacquard is stronger than the leather. Dior jacquard in a regular size book tote is over 1.5 million stitches and used in womens luggage. The leather tends to soften too much over time and droops. I use my small jacquard TDJ everyday as a work bag and also throw it around I do also have a felt divider in mine that I got off of Amazon (link below), it’ll help keep the shape longer and help organize the potential mess that totes become lol

Purse Organzier, Bag Organizer... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DKBXQHB?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Large fits perfect in the small book tote, XLarge fits the regular book tote.

Tbh, the jacquard is stronger than the leather. Dior jacquard in a regular size book tote is over 1.5 million stitches and used in womens luggage. The leather tends to soften too much over time and droops. I use my small jacquard TDJ everyday as a work bag and also throw it around I do also have a felt divider in mine that I got off of Amazon (link below), it’ll help keep the shape longer and help organize the potential mess that totes become lol

Purse Organzier, Bag Organizer... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DKBXQHB?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Large fits perfect in the small book tote, XLarge fits the regular book tote.

Thank you for this link! Does anyone have any other suggestions of an organizer they use for the small book tote that I can get in the United States? Would love to just see a couple more options for my tote I received today. Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you for this link! Does anyone have any other suggestions of an organizer they use for the small book tote that I can get in the United States? Would love to just see a couple more options for my tote I received today. Thank you!

I got my bag organizer for my small book tote from JennyKrafts on Etsy! I believe they ship from China so it took a few weeks for me to get my order but it still fell within the range that was provided on Etsy. It comes with a detachable zipper divider and the large sleeve pocket fits my iPad air perfectly. I think there's also a style that comes with a pocket for a water bottle but I wasn't interested in that so I might be misremembering from another Etsy seller :confused1:

Reactions: **Ann** and 880

I'm using an organizer from Samorga but it certainly does not have as many storage compartments as the two organizers shared previously. Here is the link and I hope you find an organizer which suits your needs!

Not from the US but I used the samorga organizer for my neverfull MM in the small book tote and it works perfectly--maybe just not as tall as the samorga one for the book tote but I prefer it this way b/c it fits more comfortably under my arm. If you happen to have a never full organizer I would say give it a try in your book tote

Reactions: **Ann**
I would like to purchase my first book tote soon. However, I don't own any other embroidered bags, and am wondering whether they receive colour transfer more easily than leather?
I haven’t noticed any color transfer but color fade. The color on my handles have started to fade and dull. No fraying however!