Book Tote

View attachment 5143305
Trying to make a decision between these two! I don’t like the toile de jouy in the small size since it looks a little busier and doesn’t showcase the embroidery as well, so I would definitely go for this size. But I love the small zodiac book tote in terms of size and color. Any opinions?
The small zodiac is amazing! In the past, they haven’t been available in small and it looks more unique than the reverse TGJ.

View attachment 5143305
Trying to make a decision between these two! I don’t like the toile de jouy in the small size since it looks a little busier and doesn’t showcase the embroidery as well, so I would definitely go for this size. But I love the small zodiac book tote in terms of size and color. Any opinions?

I prefer zodiac as well, go with what you love!

After a year of thinking about the Book Tote, I finally got one!!

View attachment 5005063

Me too, I have been thinking about it since first release but the size was too big..then the small size got me thinking again. The fabric material and light colored was another hesitation.

The TDJ is TDF..I finally jump the gun too! Congrats for you, this got my heart too❤️

Attachments

• 428C881E-8DC4-4EF0-8CB4-9D5E1511E034.jpeg
    428C881E-8DC4-4EF0-8CB4-9D5E1511E034.jpeg
    347.3 KB · Views: 97
hi ! has anyone by chance had any experience with spray protecting their book tote ? and/or have any recommendations for a color that matches best to the TDJ book tote's white/cream background for a samorga organizer ? thank you in advance !
I bought a water repellent spray from a UK website. I tried it on my book tote and other bags, it repel water without giving a starchy feeling to the bag. U won't feel anything on the fabric.

Reactions: amanda.tnguyen
View attachment 5143305
I was deciding between the navy blue TDJ or the usual cream TDJ with blue embroidery. At last I go for the cream TDJ although I the color is much harder to take care, solely because I feel the same as u about the navy TDJ. It doesn't show the beauty of TDJ, just looking busy like some scarf prints to me.

Buying an oblique book tote soon in regular size. Looking for insight on why the navy is so overwhelmingly more popular. I love both navy and burgundy but slightly leaning towards burgundy. I've seen black worn with the navy which encourages me as I do wear some black. Anyways I know it comes down to which color I like best, just divided. Helppppp

I bought a water repellent spray from a UK website. I tried it on my book tote and other bags, it repel water without giving a starchy feeling to the bag. U won't feel anything on the fabric.

thank you for this !!! i actually ended up using collonil carbon pro (what i use for all my other bags too !!) and it worked great on my book tote as well ! glad the havre de luxe one worked for you, i’ve heard great things about their products