Book Tote

Stopped by Dior Soho yesterday and got to try on this beauty! It's the new black and white zodiac/astrology themed book tote. It's a no for me because it's white as hell and I am clumsy as hell, spill coffee all the time, and like to set my bag on the floor sometimes, but hoping it's the one for someone here.

Attachments

• IMG_9043.JPG
    IMG_9043.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_9049.JPG
    IMG_9049.JPG
    381.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_9047.JPG
    IMG_9047.JPG
    419.8 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_9045.JPG
    IMG_9045.JPG
    456.4 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_9042.JPG
    IMG_9042.JPG
    280.2 KB · Views: 203
Thank you Giligy, those mod shots were helpful. Love the Palm tree one you tried on, does it only come in the Reg/large size? Would you know if the TDJ a L.E edition? If so i might lean towards that one first

Hey I'm pretty sure they restocked as there were PLENTY of the TDJ ones in grey, pink, and blue (the original TDJ with the monkey on the top right) when I stopped by Dior Soho last week.

I finally pulled the trigger and got a large velvet navy oblique book tote!!! Here's me wearing it around the house lol. Is Samorga really the best bag organizer for it? It's obviously the most mentioned, but I always wondered if it was just because of all the influencer marketing they do.
View attachment 4921340
Congrats on your new Book Tote! Regarding the organizer, I can only speak for Samorga as I have the zipped organizer for my small Book Tote, and I can tell you it works perfectly to organize, keep clean, and secure my belongings since this is an open tote. The only negative I found was how long it took to receive my order: it took a LONG time.

Stopped by Dior Soho yesterday and got to try on this beauty! It's the new black and white zodiac/astrology themed book tote. It's a no for me because it's white as hell and I am clumsy as hell, spill coffee all the time, and like to set my bag on the floor sometimes, but hoping it's the one for someone here.

OMG! I have been eye:ing this one for awhile! but can't seem to find it in small... :sad:

OMG! I have been eye:ing this one for awhile! but can't seem to find it in small... :sad:
Hi there! I was at a Dior store two weeks ago making other purchases and also asked for the Zodiac Book Tote in small. The SA helping me told me that they only made this bag the in the large size.

Yes, I can also confirm that they did not make the Zodiac book tote in small!