Book Tote

Helen98242

Mar 20, 2016
Hi ladies and gents!
I’ve just got my book tote and first thing I noticed was the word PARIS looks wonky, I’m a bit paranoid since I recently read that people return fakes to Dior:sad: I understand the stitching could make it look different but this seems like the thickness of each stroke + spacing are different? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Attachments

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Hi ladies and gents!
I’ve just got my book tote and first thing I noticed was the word PARIS looks wonky, I’m a bit paranoid since I recently read that people return fakes to Dior:sad: I understand the stitching could make it look different but this seems like the thickness of each stroke + spacing are different? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
The words look fine. Congratulations!

cdean724

Sep 27, 2013
Hi ladies and gents!
The gold is gorgeous!!! :heart:

sbuxaddict

May 17, 2013
Hi ladies and gents!
Looks fine to me! Are you in an Asian country? That’s the only place I’ve seen the gold TDJ, wish it would come to the US!

nekostar0412

Bitten by the CHANEL Bug
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
loving my first Book Tote and even my husband likes it, enough to offer holding the bag for me while i drink my tea lest i spill tea on it :lol:
View attachment 5283143
What a beauty! I am currently considering getting my first BT before the price increase next week. I saw the origipenal blue TDJ in store and loved it, but I wasn’t able to see this one. What made you decide to go with the gradient TDJ? Your picture makes it look darker than it appears online, which I like!

Emily Yang

Jun 22, 2018
Whether to buy the book tote (in fabric)?
I am debating buying the book tote, but I would wear it daily (laptop, paper notebooks). I think the fabric is too delicate for day to day wear. What has your experience been over time? THANKS!!!
Tbh, the jacquard is stronger than the leather. Dior jacquard in a regular size book tote is over 1.5 million stitches and used in womens luggage. The leather tends to soften too much over time and droops. I use my small jacquard TDJ everyday as a work bag and also throw it around I do also have a felt divider in mine that I got off of Amazon (link below), it’ll help keep the shape longer and help organize the potential mess that totes become lol

Purse Organzier, Bag Organizer... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DKBXQHB?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Large fits perfect in the small book tote, XLarge fits the regular book tote.

Reactions: michi_chi