Book cover for paperback text book?

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
i know theres book covers for the hard-cover text books..but is there anything I can buy or make to use as a cover for paper-covered text books?

I've seen people put tape all over it but is there anything better?

TiA! =)

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
I used to get some so-ugly-it's-cute contact paper and go to town!

Sep 13, 2007
The prairies of the Midwest
You can get heavy plastic, designed-for-paperback book covers from Brodart.com, which specializes in book supplies for library use. They're only like a buck a piece. But the shipping might be more than you want to spend.

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
You can get heavy plastic, designed-for-paperback book covers from Brodart.com, which specializes in book supplies for library use. They're only like a buck a piece. But the shipping might be more than you want to spend.

ah! thank u! i knew somebody here would know. hehhe

thanks everyone!

MACsarah

BB+leather
Sep 13, 2008
Office depot is your friend :P

but i've seen people using pictures of editorials, and wrap them around there books..
looks cute.

May 12, 2008
candyland
my students just wrap their books in newpaper, or use shopping bags (they are into abercrombie bags so the model will be on the cover), or gift wrap

ilovepinkhearts

J'aime coeurs roses
Dec 28, 2007
Texas
when i was in school, they used to hand out book covers...and we all had to wrap them. of course i was "cool" and did it inside out so that i could decorate it and make it look all pretty :rolleyes: