Boogie vs Minilisa - Deja Vu? No, I Am Just Crazy

Caramel Boogie or Minilisa?

• It if ain't broke don't fix it. Get the Boogie!!

• Broaden your horizons! Get the Minilisa!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was referring to the contrast trim/strap Voodoo. :tup: But I think the others were referring to Syb's comments about the zipper. I'm not sure what she was referring to though...color or function. :shrugs:

I guess I have never noticed any color issues with my Tano's that have a zipper. Nor have I counted to make sure there's the same # of teeth on both sides of it.:hrmm:

And all my zippers are non-sticky, easy sliding, hearty zippers that put up w/ me yanking them open and closed without a peep.

Knas, I agree that the caramel looks great with the contrasting trim so I voted for the Boogie. Plus I love Boogies myself. But I think also at some point that the Minilisa looks so good on you that you need it in some color!

I LOVE the way that Minilisa looks on you Knas!! Your modeling pics makes me really consider getting that bag!

Other than that .. I have no real input. :P

Trying to figure out what Caramel bag to get.

I have owned both and loved both. Here is the battle I had previously between the two in Black. I have mod pics of both.

http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/black-boogie-bucket-vs-black-minilisa-part-2-a-345789.html

Initially I kept the Minilisa and sent the Boogie back. Then I bought the Boogie again. Then I sold the Minilisa because a) I am crazy (weren't you listening??) and b) I have two many black bags and was trying to downsize.

Here is another mod shot I took of the Minilisa.

attachment.php

So the question is which to I go for this time? The Boogie and I have history. She is my first love. I own Lawn, Black and Grape. She's big but not overwhelming. I love the slouch, the simplity of the shape. The Boogie just works for me.

On the other hand I really DO also like the Minilisa as well. And it's smaller than the Boogie. And it looks great on me. And just thinking about all this is making me wish I hadn't sold my black one, but I have three other black bags.

I suppose I should wait for them to come in because sometimes a bag in one color doesn't look as good in another, ya know? But what do you guys think?

I don't like the folds of leather, and really dislike the way the fabric part of the zipper is exposed above and below the metal.

Agreeing with WM about the exposed fabric tape of the zipper. I noticed that right away on the Minilisa I bought and returned.

My comment about hardware is specifically about the clasps on the Minilisa. They're much more lightweight than clasps used on RM bags. Or even as compared to Cole Haan.

I voted Boogie, hands down! I have a Mona Lethal in caramel and it's totally HOT! It's one of the bags I get the most compliments on. The caramel hue is so rich you could just eat it up with a spoon, and on the Boogie it would just be flat out amazing. I think you would use the Boogie more than you would the Minilisa, that's what swayed my opinion. The caramel is something to be seen everyday!

I think that the boogie would be better in caramel than the minilisa (and you know I love my minilisas!) because of the contrast trim and the leather just seems smoother on the boogies and caramel should be smooooooooooooooooooth and creamy!

I voted Boogie, hands down! I have a Mona Lethal in caramel and it's totally HOT! It's one of the bags I get the most compliments on. The caramel hue is so rich you could just eat it up with a spoon, and on the Boogie it would just be flat out amazing. I think you would use the Boogie more than you would the Minilisa, that's what swayed my opinion. The caramel is something to be seen everyday!

Agreed!!!!!!

Wow, TK your description has made me incredibly hungry for like a Caramello bar or something!!! :P

Yeah, I think the Boogie has won. I'm getting really excited!