Boogie pocket coming apart?

babygirlbling

J'aime ma vie!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
The inside leather pockets of my boogie are coming apart. :cry: The threads have pulled apart and the leather is separated about a quarter of the way down. What can I do to fix this? Is there somewhere I can send it?

Yikes! That's a bummer! Yep, take some pics and then send it to Tano and see what they can do! Or, if you got it from say... MHB... contact them and they might send it in for you or give you recommendations!

I had that happen with a bag I ordered from Piperlime. I returned it. I'd definitely contact Tano. They made a repair for me before, and it looked great.

I didn't get the bag from MHB but on ebay or bonanzle from another TPFer.... will this make a difference in them repairing it? Also, how do I get ahold of them and arrange for it to be fixed? Will it be expensive?

If you bought it from an authorized retailer they should have it repaired for you at no charge by Tano.

If you bought it on ebay I would just take it to a cobbler/tailor and have the pocket restitched. Its honestly not a very difficult or costly repair. All you need is a needle and some matching thread :smile:

If you bought it from an authorized retailer they should have it repaired for you at no charge by Tano.

If you bought it on ebay I would just take it to a cobbler/tailor and have the pocket restitched. Its honestly not a very difficult or costly repair. All you need is a needle and some matching thread :smile:
Is that really all???? I own a crafting business..... Why didn't I think of fixing it myself? :noggin:

Thank you so much!!!!!