Boogie Color

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
NEW JERSEY
I haven't gotten a bag for myself since the LRC which I paid for in the summer.

I got a Coach outlet bag for Christmas, but it was a gift.

So I am kind of needing to get something. I always wanted a Boogie Bucket but haven't gotten around to it...so I am thinking maybe I want one before the price increase.

Having trouble picking a color...

These are the options leaders-

-Sour Cherry (I love red bags. But I do have the Ruby LRC, but I figure that is more winter-ish and can't see myself using it in the summer)

-Green Apple (I own no green bags and it seems fun)

-Lemon Drop (I never ever wanted a yellow bag, but sickly I am drawn to this now)

Also, do you think I could use lemon drop with black clothing with out looking like a bumble bee? LOL :P

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Hmmmmmmmmmmm yes you can totally wear yellow with black without looking like a bumble bee but the yellow does have brown trim....

EEEK I don't know which to pick... I think they are all fabulous. Get all three and you'll have a stop n go light! (Traffic light for those that don't know that term lol)

aklein

Dec 30, 2007
Another vote for the green apple. It just looks amazing in all of the modelling picks.

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
The green apple is gorgeous! I like the lemon drop too but, don't yell at me please, maybe not with ALL black, but that might just be BECAUSE you said Bumble Bee.

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I definitely think that you can wear black with yellow ... and not look like a bumblebee.

But I have to vote for my favorite of those three -- green apple!!