Booey vs The Fagucci, Pt2, Feat. TaTa

ViciousBliss

Leather is Better.
Feb 27, 2007
OH YES! The saga continues! FINALLYYYYY we found the battery charger so when the batteries finally being charged and the opportune moment for photos errupted, i was destined to update this lil story!

Starring:

Booey & the FaGucci... (and his fave toy, the fish)

attachment.php

ANNND (with a little *or a lot* coaxing with CatNip!) TaTa! aka, Babette You ***** (yes that's her full name. she's hot!) oooh ya in her new collar!:

attachment.php

for those of you who don't know my kitties:

http://forum.purseblog.com/animalicious/booey-vs-the-fagucci-a-photo-journal-132190.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/animalicious/catnip-and-purses-pls-comment-113346.html

Catch up!

Attachments

• BooeyVsFagucciPart2.JPG
    BooeyVsFagucciPart2.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 166
  • TaaTaaskiCandid.JPG
    TaaTaaskiCandid.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 165
He's Rollin!
attachment.php

Diggin claws in:
attachment.php

check those back claws out! RAWR kitty!:
attachment.php

Digging and chewing:
attachment.php

Attachments

• BooStartsRollin.JPG
    BooStartsRollin.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Booey Clawz.JPG
    Booey Clawz.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 159
  • BOO CLAWSSS.JPG
    BOO CLAWSSS.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Boo CHEWS.JPG
    Boo CHEWS.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 176
she looks so still but she's moving so fast i could barely get a good one LOL:
attachment.php

EVIL KITTY! GOOD KITTY!:
attachment.php

Attachments

• RAWR TATA.JPG
    RAWR TATA.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 157
  • TaTa So Furrrocious!.JPG
    TaTa So Furrrocious!.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 156
moral of the story.

this is what i think of fake handbags. my cats share the sentiment!~

enjoy hehe i love watching them rip at that thing! i'll try to upload a vid to youtube sometime!

Babs doesn't really get to play as much cuz Booey will knock her away and she won't come back. i acctually had to stand right next to her so he wouldn't come around and ruin her fun. but i DID get the sexy shot of her digging her claws in for dear life! :love: that one hehe!

it IS looking dirtier, and was covered in cat nip, but that's long been eaten~

dude, i wasn't gonna post this but i have to.

the cat was beatin the fagucci up last night (booey the black cat... MY cat) and i rewarded him with some catnip (on the purse, to make him claw it even more)

so jake and i are watching him, i'm standing barely 3 feet away from him and jakes right on the couch. we're both watching him an he knows it.

he rolls in the catnip, claws a few times, and then promptly gets up and PEES RIGHT ON THE BACKPACK DEAD IN THE CENTER OF IT WITH BOTH OF US WATCHING HIM.... DEAD IN THE CENTER OF MY LIVING ROOM HARD WOOD FLOOR. OMG.

so i let him pee on it cuz it's his... but right after i saw him being done i grabbed a hold of him and put his nose in it. then he got a bath. which he protested by ripping our shower curtain off. bastid.

ha. he's cleaner now, but the Demise of the FaGucci has come and gone. that thing went to the garbage last night outside LOL EW!

my cat's an effing pig.