Boobie pics ;-) and request for boobie info!

JSY

Balcoholic
Sep 29, 2008
Sooo.... came across this at a local Danish forum, made a quick decision and bought it. It's lovely, the leather is silky - but I'm not sure I'll be keeping it. Anyways, while I debate with myself, I thought I would share a couple of pics, I know there are some boobie fans out there!

And a couple of questions: I did a little research, and it seems that the boobies/planets/pods were only made in 2005 and S/S 2006? Can anyone tell me if that's correct? And if so, I guess the colour would be Calcaire? (and thus 2005, hence the great leather...)

It's hard to capture the colour, but I think the picture of the tag is closest to what it looks like IRL.

Attachments

• IMG_1716.JPG
    IMG_1716.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1719.JPG
    IMG_1719.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1700.JPG
    IMG_1700.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 156
It looks like 05 calcaire to me too, doesn't really look white at all. It's more the ivory white to me!~

Congrats to ur rare find, it's adorable!!

Beautiful example of the calcaire color. You have such a rare little gem there! Congratulations on your find. I only have a few, but I love them! CeeJay is now the BoobieQueen - she has a large collection!

Thanks everyone! And yes, the colour is lovely, but like DesignerNewbie I'm not sure I am feeling the love... so still debating with myself!

Thanks kay and beaux! It's definitely too dark to be white or ivory, so it is probably Calcaire.

hey JSY, i want you to look at this 08 evergreen that im buying tomorrow, but i dont know how to show you without breaking the rules...i could post a link here (there is a link in the authentication thread).. i really just want to know if the zippers go out past the edges of the bag ... do they? thanks- your the only one ive seen here with the same bag im going to get :smile:

Last edited:
hey JSY, i want you to look at this 08 evergreen that im buying tomorrow, but i dont know how to show you without breaking the rules...i could post a link here (there is a link in the authentication thread).. i really just want to know if the zippers go out past the edges of the bag ... do they? thanks- your the only one ive seen here with the same bag im going to get :smile:

Cailin, I left a visitor message for you (thought it was a PM, apparently not, still learning here!).