Boobie lovers !!! An INK on ebay right now :-)

Here I am! The Boobie Queen has arrived in AZ! Arizona will never be the same...NM Scottsdale has already called me with new stock they got in...word travels fast I guess!

Here I am! The Boobie Queen has arrived in AZ! Arizona will never be the same...NM Scottsdale has already called me with new stock they got in...word travels fast I guess!

Oh Donna i bought a silverboobie :graucho: last week in Belgium from last years collection. It is great with my blacks and brown bag. And a nice looking shoebag in taupe.:graucho:

But U are the boobie Queen for me.
I hope U are going to love your new home in Arizona and i`m sure that AZ will never be the same.:yahoo:

Good luck over there FX:heart:

Thanks Firstclass, that's my auction. It was actually a xmas present for my sister who sadly enough doesn't quite appreciate boobies(?!?!) so I'm listing it for her. She's asking for what I paid for it (and just in case anyone is wondering, I didn't get it at the recent 50% sale).

It really is a beauty, and I hope it can go to someone who really appreciates boobies :graucho: .